Taris- Jedi Knight Help

ultdPOWAH

Hey everyone, total noobasaurus question, but I've been on Taris for a while now. I have level up about 3 times and I haven't come across a Jedi Knight Trainer yet! I have been to all locations of the map, tried to use the map to locate and having no luck. Can anyone help me find the trainer! I have better luck finding Waldo or Carmen San Diego x]

Hey everyone, total noobasaurus question, but I've been on Taris for a while now. I have level up about 3 times and I haven't come across a Jedi Knight Trainer yet! I have been to all locations of the map, tried to use the map to locate and having no luck. Can anyone help me find the trainer! I have better luck finding Waldo or Carmen San Diego x]

Go to the fleet or Coruscant.

If you come out of the space port entrance too Taris and bring up your map, at the bottom left corner of the map there is a filter for different vendors in the area. All you have too do is click on the filter for skill trainer and it will show you where the trainer is located on the map.

So there is no trainer on Taris?

Like Hokuai said, they're just outside the spaceport, close to those tents for refugees, then behind them there's commendation vendors, cargo holds, crew skill supplies vendor, starship upgrades vendor and pretty much everything else. It's all in the starting area of Taris :)

He is up stairs in the temple.

Think you're confusing Taris with Tython ;)