Hello! New UK player

clockworkstars

Figured I might as well make use of this here introduction forum while I'm waiting for the chance to get in and play. :)

I'm Nicki, 26, from the UK. I certainly haven't been following the game for as long as many of you, but I was hankering for a GOOD sci-fi MMO (sidestepping the ageless "Is Star Wars sci-fi?" debate :p) and I thought this would scratch the itch. I got my EGA and my CE yesterday and while I've only played a few levels, it's blown my expectations out of the water -- I can see this becoming THE MMO for me.

I'm playing a smuggler on Luka Sene at the moment. We'll see if it ends up becoming my permanent home.

So... hi, everyone!

I'm on Kai-Kan I think its called xD; its a PvP English EU server ^^

I figure its more realistic :D I mean when you get higher you'll see Imp's more and you woulden't be all like "oh hey you, how ya doin? kids alright?" you'd be like.. "DIE IMPERIAL SCUM!" etc XD so I prefure pvp servers ^^

I'm on Kai-Kan I think its called xD; its a PvP English EU server ^^

I figure its more realistic :D I mean when you get higher you'll see Imp's more and you woulden't be all like "oh hey you, how ya doin? kids alright?" you'd be like.. "DIE IMPERIAL SCUM!" etc XD so I prefure pvp servers ^^

Hehe. I used to feel that way about PvP servers. :) Playing on one of America's busiest PvP servers (I'm European, but I was there to play with some friends) during the launch of WoW's Wrath of the Lich King swayed me to the carebear side. In a game with so much story -- SW:TOR, that is, not WoW! -- I'd rather get immersed and enjoy it for now. In the long term... we'll see!