SWG Shadowfire

redheadedtim

So who's still where after 1.2 and the disappointment (expected) that is Legacy? RSE is still on Kettemoor and has a number of 50's doing HM FP's and normal ops with ally guilds. My main, Snuggler the healing scoundrel has full Columi and we do something every other night at least. I know some folks were on Saber of Exar Kun and Girrada the Hutt. You folks still around?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's still where after 1.2 and the disappointment (expected) that is Legacy? ---------- I know some folks were on Saber of Exar Kun and Giradda the Hutt. You folks still around?

Yes we're still around...on REPUBLIC side at least.

Republic side, my guild (along with a 'coalition' of 5 other prominent guilds i formed a Chat Channel with) is still very *active* in Ops, FP's, and PVP (albeit on a PVE server) . However, due to BioWare's (or EA's?) ridiculously awful decisions lately (and the communication of said decisions, or lack thereof) our Giradda the Hutt server is essentially "dead" (not my word) during most of the week-day 'off peak' hours.

Weekends are fine though and I'm still having fun regardless of the 'hour', and of course i'm keeping hope alive that maybe somehow BioWare can *fix* things soon (I can't believe how far this game has fallen in only 4 months. So much hype, so much potential...yet just like SOE: so many blunders. Therefore, so much disappointment. )

Maybe *server merges* will help? If so, maybe we'll all end up on the same server again lol

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Shadowfire,

If anyone is looking for a home either if you hated or love me corellian run is where we at we have a nice size guild and some may also remeber jaxson/greyson as well. Come join us on the Empire side. Hit me up in game. My Player name is Santara. Hope to see you there.

Later all

Should transfers come out i may just head over to your server so i can kick you in the nuts.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey shadowfire who ended up on Prophecy of five?

I know -VF- made it over wondering who else. And Peak where are you guys at?

As far as i'm aware, all of 'us' from Giradda the Hutt are now on 'The Shadowlands' server.

For the better, i might add (obviously helps in an MMO to actually have "massive" multiple players online 24/7 ) .

Of course, it's also pretty sad imo that TOR servers became "dead" & merged in only 8 months as compared to SWG's similar fate after 8 years.

Oh well...Star Wars 1313 might be cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If anyone is retuning to the game after the last patch, feel free to join us for some pvp.

What *server* are u guys all on now?

--------------

(We are on 'The Shadowlands' still, since the big transfer a few months ago, in case anyone still reading this thread & still playing TOR is also there...? Let me know. )

/pep-talk Shadowfire

regards, Nee:sy_title:

• 2 weeks later...
what *server* are u guys all on now?

--------------

(we are on 'the shadowlands' still, since the big transfer a few months ago, in case anyone still reading this thread & still playing tor is also there...? Let me know. )

/pep-talk shadowfire

regards, nee:sy_title:

potf.

Mooftak here. Got some SF/Kettemoor folks on Jedi Covenant. We're doing ok. Casual raid progression, not much pvp with my guild, but there are some folks I do pvp with when I'm in the mood. How many folks do you guys have on your servers (in guild, from swg, etc)? Any lowbie pvp going on? I probably have some lowbie alts that got transferred to diff servers.

Mooftak here. Got some SF/Kettemoor folks on Jedi Covenant. We're doing ok. Casual raid progression, not much pvp with my guild, but there are some folks I do pvp with when I'm in the mood. How many folks do you guys have on your servers (in guild, from swg, etc)? Any lowbie pvp going on? I probably have some lowbie alts that got transferred to diff servers.

Technically *we* (me & my guildees, who are mostly former SWG players. -- We only have 125 members...half are ALTs) are on a so called "PVE" server (those 'titles' mean very little anymore imo, if they ever did at all.../bonk BioWare for a mis-guided idea) but we PVP fairly often. And we 'raid' pretty often too, although nothing "scheduled" persay.

RL is too busy to 'schedule' anything solid or consistantly, for me at least.

Anyways, Mooftak if you or anyone would like to join our Guild over on our server (The Shadowlands) , please feel free to contact me.

/bow, Nee:sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder