Polish Players

stefanbs

Zapraszam wszytskie gildie chcace urozmaicic sobie troche nudne pvp w tej grze na cotygodniowa rozwalke na Outlaw den . Wstepnie planuje eventy o 20 co sobote (dzien tyg do dogadania) . przewidujemy jakis wklad wlasny na nagrody , Zainteresowanych prosze o priva .

Zapraszam wszytskie gildie chcace urozmaicic sobie troche nudne pvp w tej grze na cotygodniowa rozwalke na Outlaw den . Wstepnie planuje eventy o 20 co sobote (dzien tyg do dogadania) . przewidujemy jakis wklad wlasny na nagrody , Zainteresowanych prosze o priva .

Im inviting all guilds that want to enhance boring pvp in this game to Outlaws Den every week. We want to start event at 8pm gmt+1 every Saturday (day of the week can be changed). We predict some entry fee and some awards. Interested people are asked to write a private msg.

Something like this :)

Im inviting all guilds that want to enhance boring pvp in this game to Outlaws Den every week. We want to start event at 8pm gmt+1 every Saturday (day of the week can be changed). We predict some entry fee and some awards. Interested people are asked to write a private msg.

Something like this :)

Ty!

Should I make a video for you on how Google Chrome auto-translate works? ;) It's suprisingly accurate in this particular case

You suck!

Haha, you're that sorc that was "ganking" in the Yavin starting area and logged off when my sage came to whoop you! :D

I would love it if someone who knows Polish would translate what he said. :jawa_wink:

Alpha u are so good :D that log out was only sure decision :) U have chance to whoop me now in outlaw den s with your guild;)

Edited by stefanbs