• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
684 pages

almost 7.000 posts

and no comment from the devs

well done bw

I agree, this is sadly one of BW's trademarks.

* Comeing soon (ranked was comeing soon and it took only 1 year+, dunno about you all but thats not soon imo. Soon is week/months(2-3)

*Wall of silence

Just a small text reply by the devs to "calm" the masses with stateing -> we're looking into the matter and is running metrics to see if there is anything to this.(it cant be that hard to pull those numbers for one, and it would give'em a clear indication that something aint all working 100%)

Sadly the issue atm in the current state of the code of the game, it will never be 100% fixed. Game dont have option for true crosserver, and unless they suddenly pull in x100k ppl and the population on servers roars, there just aint enough pool to give true matchmakeing.

While ranked is ranked, it is however since 23rd of dec and atleast 2day aswell, and most likely continueing on Ebon Hawk too be a viable option atm.

1. even if you get shoddy rating -> you get decent gear faster and can atleast stand toe to toe vs premades(gearwize in a matter of day/weeks instead of months)

2. its solo ranked so you end up dodging the premades, since they have on EH little to 0 desire to que solo as most of them dont get they're buzz from actually working for the winz, its more fun to blow up undergeared/pugs/nubs in regular wz. With several soloquers queing and have picked up on hey, we can skip the means*b premade-hardcore teams by queing ranked and face fairly even teams -> do it.

Cheers

Im utterly astounded as to how this thread made it to over 6000 posts.

I initially dismissed this complaining about premades as baddies whining about getting beaten up a few times to many.

Goes to show you the mindset of too many players; bads, whiners, and anti-socials, thats what SWTOR pvp is filled with...

For the record, I usually play in premades, or at least with 1 other person... and I find this mass complaining about premades both hilarious and sad.

Learn to play.

Make some friends.

Suck it up and face reality.

Not enough playerbase to seperate ques (never was), nothing wrong with wanting to play an MMO with FRIENDS.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Im utterly astounded as to how this thread made it to over 6000 posts.

I initially dismissed this complaining about premades as baddies whining about getting beaten up a few times to many.

Goes to show you the mindset of too many players; bads, whiners, and anti-socials, thats what SWTOR pvp is filled with...

For the record, I usually play in premades, or at least with 1 other person... and I find this mass complaining about premades both hilarious and sad.

Learn to play.

Make some friends.

Suck it up and face reality.

Not enough playerbase to seperate ques (never was), nothing wrong with wanting to play an MMO with FRIENDS.

Or grow some balls and dare to face other premades?

Or grow some balls and dare to face other premades?

None of us have any issues facing another premade...how about you actually answer my question this time?

What do you do about groups of 2 or 3? Say there are 2 groups of 3 are sitting in queue, unless there happens to be another group of 2 those groups of 3 would not get a queue pop. Your idea doesn't work unless you force people to either solo queue or play in groups of 4 which isn't going to happen. You really need to find something else to do with your time if you are that upset about this. You must be pretty lonely in this game.

Edited by shednik

None of us have any issues facing another premade...how about you actually answer my question this time?

What do you do about groups of 2 or 3? Say there are 2 groups of 3 are sitting in queue, unless there happens to be another group of 2 those groups of 3 would not get a queue pop. Your idea doesn't work unless you force people to either solo queue or play in groups of 4 which isn't going to happen. You really need to find something else to do with your time if you are that upset about this.

Put ALL premades in thier own queue faceing other premades. Since there so many premades now, they shold pop a new WZ every minute. Problem fixed. Next please?

Put ALL premades in thier own queue faceing other premades. Since there so many premades now, they shold pop a new WZ every minute. Problem fixed. Next please?

How do you know they're more premades than pugs? In theory this will mean that your chances of having only a small chance of having a pure pug team vs a full premade. Also why not just queue for solo ranked?

Edited by cycao

In response to the statement in the thread topic -

No they're not. They're keeping them alive.

Carry on.

Then where does all the "no-premades in regular WZ please!" come from? Its the BIGGEST issue on the forusm since 2011!! It can clearly qualify in Guniess Book of World Records as the BIGGEST thread ever taht NO devs ever commented in the hwole MMO history.

You know its no healthy to live in denial?

Good job not answering my question...what about groups of 2 or 3? It will be difficult for those groups to have a queue pop since it's required to add up to 8 on a team. You really don't like to read what people say and just spout your same recycled crap to the forums.

As others have suggested if you hate premades so bad use the SOLO RANKED QUEUE

Edited by shednik

Then where does all the "no-premades in regular WZ please!" come from? Its the BIGGEST issue on the forusm since 2011!! It can clearly qualify in Guniess Book of World Records as the BIGGEST thread ever taht NO devs ever commented in the hwole MMO history.

Until you provide unbiased statistical evidence your claim is just speculation.

It comes from you! You revive every single thread that was gone for over a year then you quote yourself in there making it seem like someone actually cares when it's only *YOU* moaning and crying.

And then?

L2Socialize?