Screenshot BUGGED

Bozoot

Hey I was wondering if the screenshot is bugged. It works when im fighting or running around but when im talking to a quest giver or doing part of my story it won't take a screenshot. when my brother try's to take one when talking to a quest giver or doing part of his story it will work about half the time witch is little annoying cause the coolest times to take a screenshot is when your talking in your story mode.

press print screen

problem solved?

yeah i used print screen i even tryed binding screenshot to a different key. like i said it works when running around or fighting but when im in the story part of it like talking to quest givers or it jumps to a cutscene it will not work i know you can take screenshots on cutscenes and talking to to questgivers because it works half of the time for my brother

but thanks for trying :)

It used to work for me perfectly. For about a week now I am experiencing the same problem you do.

I can paste into paint, but it usually is missing/cliping a little bit of the lower part of the screen which to me (someone who only uses computers but knows nothing technical about them) looks as if cutscenes have suddenly started hogging more system resources or whatever for windows to be unable to make a complete screenshot.

So I have been hitting escape a LOT during some cutscenes to get the bits I wanted by pasting into paint :/

Not a nice workaround, especially as it doesn't work in group conversations.

Need to file a bug report at some point...