Petition To Save Our gear sets

jediharrsion

I want to ask our community to sign a petition that will hopefully make BioWare rethink there decition to remove our gear sets for tiers 1,2,3. Our Tionese set/Columi Set/Rakata Set. I also want to petition for the return of the Battlemaster Set, and to keep the War Hero Set/Elite War Hero in game. Can we as a community Please Let BioWare know that Removing our Hard earned set in Faver Of these Ugly eye sores Is not acceptable

Thank you

I've been completely content with the status of the current gear. EWH trumps reg wh so keeps you chasing gear but not so overwhelming that we can't compete without all top gear.

4 characters all sitting in optimized wh, one in optimized ewh, all that gear is turning into garbage.

We don't want another damn gear grind, stop wasting the resources making new skins and get busy with the content.

I doubt I'm going to spend the time or effort to deck out four characters again, the constant tiering is fine but they need to let people enjoy the fruits of their labors for a while. If we have to keep grinding out gear, we may just decide to do it in the next mmo that comes out instead. Slow the roll Bioware.

Signed.

Umm they do have craftable shells for pvp gear. It's a cosmetic not a necessity.

What I'm trying to say is that they were available for you to get just like the colour crystals until they brought whites into the cartel market and how black-greens still aren't available.

The way I interpret this request for the BM gear is...'I missed out, please bring it back so I can have it' and I'm not even sure why you are requesting it for the PvE sets which are still available so get them now while you can.

I have 15 Battle master sets because I wasn't going to make a post like this on the forums.

Items come and go, it separates the new players from the old. This happens in every game I've played. Get your gear while you can and don't put all your eggs into hoping they will come back.

I understand its a petition/request so good luck with it I guess... It's not gonna make a big impact on the game itself

I also have to say I'm against this, just as I was against it in your other thread., at least so far as it pertains to PvP armors.

Models are saved, they belong to crafters already.

EWH colors should not be saved, they're achievement colors (like Ranked PvP colors), and should not be given away.

PvP armors are fine the way they are, feel free to hunt down a crafter post 2.0 and get yourself orange versions.

I like the idea of saving WH/ EWH for the 50-54 bracket. It would be a sort of rite of passage and a bridge from 50 to 55. I get that most people will be 55 within a week or two, that Partisan isn't going to be that hard to grind and optimize, that 2.0 is a hard gear reset, and that bolster will keep fresh 50s from getting rolled.

I just think psychologically, eliminating WH/ EWH for players who are in the process of grinding their first 50s (you know, f2p who maybe converted to sub) might be turned off when they realize there is NO GEAR at 50 all of a sudden. I mean, BW hasn't eliminated gear drops of BH, DG, et al. from PvE, so why eliminate WH/ EWH?

tl;dr: /signed

Edited by Phrase

I want to ask our community to sign a petition that will hopefully make BioWare rethink there decition to remove our gear sets for tiers 1,2,3. Our Tionese set/Columi Set/Rakata Set. I also want to petition for the return of the Battlemaster Set, and to keep the War Hero Set/Elite War Hero in game. Can we as a community Please Let BioWare know that Removing our Hard earned set in Faver Of these Ugly eye sores Is not acceptable

Thank you

No, we need new gear sets.

Sign. A lot of gear in this game is beyond fugly but there are a few great sets. I love the sorc bm set and shadow stalker set for example. We should at least be able to buy the shells. Come on bw.

the shells for bm and wh are craftable. the only issue is having high enough valor level. the only stuff that's out of the game is the champion gear. and I believe that's the same look as bm, isn't it? it's been a while, but I think I remember wearing that stupid missle thing on my trooper's arm for both.

They just need to go through all the PvP and PvE gear sets and make sure that 2pc and 4pc sets for each game mode are actually optimal. Encouraging players to mix and match gear sets for the best results is not "content." The word for that is "mistake."