Ilum Drawing Board

JuMoraf

These are my ideas that I believe would better Ilum

My idea was this: Firstcondense the size of playable area on Ilum, it's ginormous and can feel rather dead if you have to take a few minutes to travel from point A to point B. My suggestion of size... I'd say my Arathi Basin possible x2 ? I think people would want to see where their enemies are and not just look at the pretty snow.

Second ontop of what the dailies are now( No need to take out content if some are enjoying it) I think in the smaller sized Ilum it should be a little mix of all the Warzones .

------Explanation------

Each faction has their base and in the middle they're is the objective. And both factions fight it out to bring the objective back to their base(Sort of like Huttball. The objective would be let's say a major drilling machine. That drilling machine once taken back to the stronger sides base will then begin drilling in the ground for the naturally occurring crystals that Ilum produces. It would be on a timer for how long it will take the drill to reach its destination(Like Alderaan Wz like the turrets tick down the health bar) and once it does reach it all players who helped in the effort on the winning factions side will be rewarded a crystal. A crystal that could be used as a mod or power augment idk idc. Though with the crystals they become part of yourweekly and if you collect enough lets say 4 you get a rarer crystal or a faction bonus to valor idk a better reward basically. Each crystal you get also counts as commendations towards other OWPvP gear/rewards.(Mounts/gear/social stuff/legacy points/Whatever you can think of-post what you think should be a reward-)

------------------------------More Detail----------------------------------

Taking the drill to your base could be stopped at any moment during its trip back to your base by the enemy. Either by majority controlling it or being able to capture it like a turret in Alderaan or panting a bomb in Void Star. Either way doesn't matter.

--Side Note--

A single player should have to be in the drill either driving it manually to the base or just in it for control reasons

--End side note--

Once the drill makes it to a base it must make it through the hangar doors which take lets say a two minutes to open fully and allow the drill in. After that the enemy players will have to seige the base with planting bombs on doors and maybe even the option to drive vehicles that seige the doors.

For the most part this is my idea I may update it randomly when I feel like I have more to add

But I sincerely wish people posting in this thread take it seriously and post their ideas and wants for pvp on Ilum

"Making it work" is not the kinda posts we need as a community so please try not to feed the trolls.

Edited by JuMoraf