Flashpoint Drop Database

notebene

I've asked this before, but from a bit of a reverse point of view.

Now, I can go to torhead, and look up a single piece of armor, and if I'm lucky, someone wrote in who drops it, and if I'm really lucky, there's a screenshot.

I can't knock the work and effort, as I use that site all the time, but I'm 'really' looking for a database. If you are on an item, and see that Lord Monkey Uncle drops the "Smith's Trousers (Pre-Release)" (I wish), and he hangs out in the Mayberry flashpoint, then you should be able to look up Lord Monkey Uncle, and see a list of the items he drops (linking back to the items, which link to Lord Monkey Uncle. Additionally, there should be a link that he hangs out in Mayberry, and when you click on that, it takes you to an overview of Mayberry, that has links to all the bosses (where you can drill down and see what they each drop) and by association, a list of 'all' the things the bosses drop w/ links.

I'm looking for something like that :)

I'd like to do a little 'flashpoint shopping', and I don't know of any good database sites, and hoping someone knows of a better one for these types of searches, lookups, assocations.

Thanks.

basically you are looking for a SW:TOR version of AtlasLoot? :D

Yeah, and there was a great one for LotRO back in the day, though don't know if it was kept up well over time. If I put my thinking cap on, I could probably figure out what I used for DAoC back in the day and all the other MMOs I've played.

Lots of flavors of it for different games, was just wondering if anyone knew the 'rumblings' of a real pipes-n-drains, multi-dimensional, cross-referencing, back-flipping, cigar-smoking database out there that might be 'slowly' building up, even just the lower level content.

I guess I could have come out and said "Heyzors, where's Atl@zl00tz!", but I didn't want to make a "Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!" post like so many I see.

Database MMO needs Database!

I 'really' kinda suck at memes. :(

Edit: Because I forgot to subscribe and don't know how else to do it.

Edited by notebene

Does the Darth Hater db have the info you're looking for perhaps?

http://db.darthhater.com/locations/flashpoint/

Yeah, that's actually exactly what I need. Hopefully people start filling that out. Or a competitor, I don't care, but 'that' is a database. Media-wikis and word press and what not are great for write-ups, blogs, 'how do you take the boss down', 'building the best operative' - but they aren't relational databases :)

Interesting, I'm already logged in, but don't really remember logging in. Does that feed off another set of credentials? Curse maybe?

I wonder if I can contribute?

I have the same dilemma...

I forget what I used when I was playing WoW, but there was a website where I'd look up an item, and find out who dropped it, where, and what drop chance % it was. Then I'd grind the hell out of it until I got my item.

Here, I'm looking for particular things. Not just flashpoint drops, but where certain augments or mods drop, for example. I've found a dozen databases that tell me what the mod is and what stat it gives, but they don't say squat on where that item can actually be found in the game. If the GTN doesn't have it, then you're SOL.

Useful database links I've found are http://www.tor-loot.com, and db.darthhater.com. And torhead.com of course. But none of these help me find the item. They only confirm that it exists, and that i want it :p

Basically, the game is just too new. All of these sites and databases are still gathering information and so none of them are as great as their corresponding WoW sites (which have been running for years). So, patience is going to be your best asset here. :)

I know, but I was 'really' hoping to get my hands on one of those Oompa Loompas 'now'. :o