Graphical Glitch - Devastator's Double-Bladed Lightsaber

cloudblade

• 2 weeks later...

yep... in the beginning, I thought it was pretty cool that I can weild it as a 1-handed saber (on my Assassin) kind of like how Darth Maul got introduced in Episode 1, until the second blade popped out *and everyone gasped!!!*

then it gets annoying for disappearing after a certain attack or "destroying a stash" of something... it's like the sniper rifle being held with 1-hand glitch after doing things...

I was going to post a thread like this too , It happens to me all the time really nearly after killing each mob. It's odd tho because when I strike an enemy with it being one bladed the other blade appears ( very thinly ) then disappears again. Then after the mob is dead and after sheathing it , when you press z to take it out again It has the double blade again.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Yep I also noticed this on my Shadow with the Cartel double blade saber. Bioware really needs to make a bug pass on weapon bugs cuz they are bad and been in game for ages. For example, the blades sometimes staying lit when holstered, the companions always having the saber lit when called and it remaining in the world after dismissed. The weird way you hold your weapon after attacking a destructible object with it, and how Z does not work to holster the weapon if you are running. You have to let go of the movement keys to get Z to holster it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is on the long list (70+ items long) of Known Issues.

Fortunately, they actually admitted to it being an issue.

Unfortunately... they have a list 70+ items long of issues, many of which have been around since beta...

I wouldn't hold my breath.

This has been occurring since the Cartel market was introduced and the first set of double sided sabers (with the glowing orb middle). The bug still exists with the latest set (2 glowing points). So, this has been in the game for, over 2 months?

Has happened to my companion Kira one time but she lost the upper blade, she ended up holding the lightsaber like Starkiller does in The Force Unleashed kinda funny. Now i now where Starkiller learned to held his lighsaber that weird way :p

Also I love the glitch on my jedi shadow when both of the blades disappear.

"Drop your weapon sith lord or I hit you with my mighty lightsaber hilt" .p

Yeah right a sith lord will NEVER try to kill me if I threatern him with my mighty lightsaber hilt...

Edited by Sentinel-Jordal

• 4 weeks later...
This is on the long list (70+ items long) of Known Issues.

Fortunately, they actually admitted to it being an issue.

Unfortunately... they have a list 70+ items long of issues, many of which have been around since beta...

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ah it's good that it's on the issue list at least. But I think i'll be transferring my mods to the devastator lightsaber until they do. Swinging half a blade around looks awful. :p