Devs: No shields for Assassins with artifice

spadill

Artifice can craft shields and foci for all classes except for assassin tanks. There are no shields that provide +willpower only those with +str and +aim, and I have definitely seen shield world drops with +will.

Is this an oversight or is there another crew skill that can craft those?

There are no recipes from the trainer that gives assassin shields. :( I'm currently lvl 40 and use a lvl 30ish shield from a commendation vendor iirc.

I hope they add some recipes soon.

So once againi a hole in the Crafting for Sith Inquisitor (same thing in Synthweaving where there is holes in the crafting levels...)

There is smoe gear for both Medium and Heavy armor for level 17 or 19 I think... But Light Armor passes from like 15 to 21...

Edited by pSyToR

• 2 weeks later...
I support this thread. This little nugget right here makes me think that bioware dosent consider shadows/sins real tanks.

There are some other issues too, like the lack of a level 50 Matrix Cube for Assassions/Shadows and the lack of gear in general for Willpower-based tanks.

I'm not saying it's intentional, though it is definitely noticeable.

Yeah. I'd like to be able to make a shield for myself, too. Instead of looking on the GTN for one as a Shadow.

Kinda silly they forgot those recipes.

Especially I wonder - shouldn't it be quite easy to add them? Are they aware of the issue? Was there ever any "official" reply on this issue?

Edited by Kesitah