Legacy Achivements tracking per char?

Wottisen

Hi

As you all most likely know your characters contributes towards the Legacy Achivement as they progress.

But it is also possible to do the already done Achivements with another char, like hunting datacrons.

So my questions is, how do I track my subs own progress?

I have a feeling I have seen it, but I can not figure out if it was just an imagination or not.

Many Thanks for answers.:rolleyes:

Hi CrownofGold

Many Thanks.

However, I am affraid you missunderstod my question.

** BELOW TEXT MAY BE A SPOILER **

At pressent time my Sith at Dromund Kaas has found all Datacrons and completed 72% of Coruscant.

But he has never been to Coruscant.

Hes never been to Ord Mantel either, and yet hes 96% done there.

I like to know current chars progress only. The day he comes to Coruscant or Ord Mantell, he can do the achivements there, even tho they are already done for extra exp and Legacy Leveling. But I need to track what he has not done despite of if my other chars done it or not.

Its the individual not done part of Legacy I need and not the total.

Many Thanks for help given.

Hi CrownofGold

Many Thanks.

However, I am affraid you missunderstod my question.

** BELOW TEXT MAY BE A SPOILER **

At pressent time my Sith at Dromund Kaas has found all Datacrons and completed 72% of Coruscant.

But he has never been to Coruscant.

Hes never been to Ord Mantel either, and yet hes 96% done there.

I like to know current chars progress only. The day he comes to Coruscant or Ord Mantell, he can do the achivements there, even tho they are already done for extra exp and Legacy Leveling. But I need to track what he has not done despite of if my other chars done it or not.

Its the individual not done part of Legacy I need and not the total.

Many Thanks for help given.

First of all, we are talking about 2 different things mentioned here so far in this thread.

The first thing is the legacy system, as pointed out above by....

*click Legacy Button

*Achievements

*Under Planets, CLICK ON GENERAL

*Exploration

*Datacrons Achievements and TRACK

The legacy achievement system is a list of achievement you have achieved through use of your entire legacy and all of your toons on that legacy.

At present, Empire toons can NOT visit Coruscant, Ord Mantell, or Tython, like wise Republic toons can NOT visit Dromund Kaas, Korriban, or Hutta.

NOTE: Below is spoilers, but don't really count to any exceptions !

* Going to Dromund Kaas in a jedi knight chapter 3 storyline, does not constitute really making it to DK for an exploration achievement.

* Going to Tython as a Empire toon in a Forged Alliance (Assault on Tython flashpoint) does not constitute an exploration achievement.

* Going to Korriban as a Republic toon in a Forged Alliance (Korriban Incursion flashpoint) does not constitute an exploration achievement.

As your post originally asked....

As you all most likely know your characters contributes towards the Legacy Achivement as they progress.

But it is also possible to do the already done Achivements with another char, like hunting datacrons.

Open up your mission / quest log. Look for tab at bottom, and click Codex.

Go down through list and click on left column, and see what you have attained on right side.

Hope this helps you out. May the force be with you.

Edited by JediCounsular

Hi JediCounsular

If I take this info right, if one have say two char on the Empire or Republic and the first one finds all the datacrons in one area, there is no real smooth way to keep score on witch the second char has re-found?

What one may do is to check the Legacy Progress and then compaire with Codex Log. Yaak I was hoping for a more smoother solution to easier keep track.

Many Thanks

Hi JediCounsular

If I take this info right, if one have say two char on the Empire or Republic and the first one finds all the datacrons in one area, there is no real smooth way to keep score on witch the second char has re-found?

What one may do is to check the Legacy Progress and then compaire with Codex Log. Yaak I was hoping for a more smoother solution to easier keep track.

Many Thanks

As I said, the legacy achievement system is NOT the same as the Codex system that is setup for each individual toon. The legacy system is what you have achieved across all your toons combined.

To assist what datacrons you have collected, for example, on one toon and compare to another what or who is missing what datacron....

* Click "L" (by default)...to open your mission log.

* Click "CODEX" tab at bottom.

* Click "ACHIEVEMENT: DATACRONS" on left side.

This should pop up Codexes, to the right, each related to each datacron. You have a possible 69 datacrons to collect. A little while back, the 2 datacrons on Makeb have been updated to show in the codex history now. The only "datacron" that has yet to have a codex attached is the fleet +10 to all stats datacron.

To get a list of the datacrons and the codex that go with them, you can go here to

http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/

Hi JediCounsular

I see your point. I have used the info in the legacy to guide my toons to get theire codex.

So is there a smooth way to keep an eye on the codex?

Or do I have to sign my previous toon in and check his codex and then compaire to next toon?

There are for instance a hord of lore objects, and it is a hard work to keep track on all of this. But it will give exp.

Or should one just be happy with whats done in the leagacy and not try so hard to get the same things again on the other toons.

Many Thanks

Probably not that helpful, but I just get all the datacrons before leaving a planet, with each toon. It's a waste of time, but I'm OCD. As far as the lore objects and such, there are so many that I can't possibly keep track of them. You could use a gaming website like swtor-spy.com to see where they all are, but again you'd have to make sure you get all of them with each character because keeping track is a pain.

SWTOR Datacron Helper is an app for your smartphone that allows you to track up to 99 different characters' progress separately.

You can even go by codex entries so that you can eliminate earlier datacrons from a given character's list.

The app tells you what loc the datacron is at (in every case) and also a brief description of how to get there.