Galen Marek vs Luke Skywalker

epicfear

Galen won in TFU: The Ultimate Sith Edition

A fight against a relatively untrained Luke. Put him up against Grand Master Luke and Galen looks like a child playing with powers beyond his comprehension. But that's with pretty much everyone.

But the Ultimate Sith Edition is non-canon anyway.

A fight against a relatively untrained Luke. Put him up against Grand Master Luke and Galen looks like a child playing with powers beyond his comprehension. But that's with pretty much everyone.

But the Ultimate Sith Edition is non-canon anyway.

Well Luke was trained by Obi-Wan's spirit, and probably would have gone off to train with Yoda but was stopped by Galen. But ya he wasn't near his ROTJ and post ROTJ self, not even near his ESB self though he did show some nice moves always did how like Luke walked out and slammed the door shut with the force behind him protecting his friends.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

??? Galen beat Sidious. I imagine that you'll argue that Sidious wasn't really trying, but you'd be wrong if you said that.

Read the novel, he didn't want Marek dead at all, he never had any intent to kill him, he wanted to turn him and have him as the replacement for his broken Apprentice, you would be wrong, Luke will do what he did to Caedus, held him in place and basically paralysed him on the spot before he could do anything.

Although even if he did beat Sidious(Which he most certainly did not) he would still be no match for someone twice as powerful as ROTJ Sidious.

Well Luke was trained by Obi-Wan's spirit, and probably would have gone off to train with Yoda but was stopped by Galen. But ya he wasn't near his ROTJ and post ROTJ self, not even near his ESB self though he did show some nice moves always did how like Luke walked out and slammed the door shut with the force behind him protecting his friends.

I'd say he was at like 5 or 10% of his prime. That's either very generous or too stingy. Maybe it's just right.

Okay Goldilocks! :)

Edited by Aurbere

Luke wins... starkiller just an overrestimated charakter, made to force push some stormtrooper to the sky. Starkiller was created for some fun to the little boys and girls who can play only on ps3/xbox and think the force power in a person big when we blinded from the force lightning.

You know, I used to have an old copy of Star Wars Insider that actually covered this very question. Insider 106 it was. The Versus series results can be found here.

Spoiler Alert: Skywalker wins.

lol some of those were so ridiculous ... Like Mara vs Juno? come on... a highly trained personal assassin of the emperor vs a shuttle pilot... the only way that fight would even be entertaining is if it was topless jello wrestling

Edited by Liquidacid

Luke wins... starkiller just an overrestimated charakter, made to force push some stormtrooper to the sky. Starkiller was created for some fun to the little boys and girls who can play only on ps3/xbox and think the force power in a person big when we blinded from the force lightning.

I agree to an extent. Starkiller was kinda lame. But that doesn't change that the game is canon. Starkiller is pretty powerful.

I agree to an extent. Starkiller was kinda lame. But that doesn't change that the game is canon. Starkiller is pretty powerful.

well not all of the game is canon... the story elements are but game mechanics, according to the canon rules, aren't... so a lot of what makes him look powerful in the game could be counted as those... some stuff we just have to deal with (like the star destroyer deal) because it's detailed in the novel too... but even then Starkiller chucking stormtroopers around most of that game doesn't seem that impressive compared to the game's opening when you play Vader and fling wookies around (which was also my favorite part of either game)

well not all of the game is canon... the story elements are but game mechanics, according to the canon rules, aren't... so a lot of what makes him look powerful in the game could be counted as those... some stuff we just have to deal with (like the star destroyer deal) because it's detailed in the novel too... but even then Starkiller chucking stormtroopers around most of that game doesn't seem that impressive compared to the game's opening when you play Vader and fling wookies around (which was also my favorite part of either game)

Thank you, THAT was what i wanted to say.