Ranged classes have good melle aswell it needs to be changed

Kombatikon

Ok I am so sick of Operatives and Scoundrels having awsome range power then when you eventually get close to the they got just as good melle power and stuns to go with it. I am sick of this unbalance BW sort this **** make them range as they are and give them stuns so they can escape but ffs NERF their Melle they are not melle class. Melle classes dont have god mode range *** sort this crap out BW

Awesome range power? You do realize that BW just killed the defense boost to being in cover right? That means your lolsmasher can just leap right in and your broken ION cell AP can grapple (I assume you're one of the FOTM bads seeing as you're whining about Operative DPS :rolleyes:)

Learn the mechanics...Operatives and Scoundrels ARE melee (their biggest hitting attacks are 4M range)

Stop filling the forum up with absolutely pointless threads.

Edited by jackrunip

Ok I am so sick of Operatives and Scoundrels having awsome range power then when you eventually get close to the they got just as good melle power and stuns to go with it. I am sick of this unbalance BW sort this **** make them range as they are and give them stuns so they can escape but ffs NERF their Melle they are not melle class. Melle classes dont have god mode range *** sort this crap out BW

Roll an Op DPS > Spam snipe > Marvel at an empty energy bar and lowest damage

I laugh at this thread and slap the OP for being so dumb that he/she has to come to the PvP section and complain about a class they have never played just because he/she can not beat it. Stick to your GSF forums because you have no experience in PvP with an actual AC in this game only space ships, which is obvious just by reading this thread :eek: Edited by Master_Nate

You are either really clueless or a very bad troll. If it is the first, then you need more experience, it its the second 0/10. Ohh, and its "melee" not "melle." The forums have spell check; use it.

You are either really clueless or a very bad troll. If it is the first, then you need more experience, it its the second 0/10. Ohh, and its "melee" not "melle." The forums have spell check; use it.

no thanks noob I'm not here taking a test so who gives a dam about spelling. You ? well go cry to someone who cares

Opening the thread, thinking this is about snipers and their 4m range hard stun and shiv. Reading it and finding out it's about operative dps. Now being very amused. :p

I'm not familiar with lethality, but show me a ranged concealment operative, please. One that actually manages to do some damage, if you can.

Are you actually mad!

You talking about the hands down worst DPS class in game, when it comes to PVP. We have awesome ranged attacks like rifle shot that at best tickles you, snipe with a cast time from the now nerfed cover that hardly ever hits for 2k, a grenade (which is decent btw), explose probe from nerfed cover (actually a must use ability in concealment, not so much in lethality but still actually good) which has a 30s CD and costs a ton of energy, and corrosive dart (which is a decent dot)[ and in lethality you have corrosive grenade (a very good aoe dot) . At 30m range an operative will never be able to kill you, either because of CDs, energy management and two few hard hitters -> basically all of that combined. And you know why? Because it is actually a melee class (or mid ranged in case of lethality), most of the damage an operative does occurs in either 4m or 10m range depending on the spec. And guess it is the only melee class without melee CDs and still you are forced to go full melee to be of any use (well unless you are just spam dotting for fluff damage in lethality).

In both DPS tree you rotation evolves around shiv (and hidden strike but more so in concealment) to get TA to get you attacks rolling, which is from 4m range. In concealment you will also try to get hidden strike (from stealth and behind the target) and backstab (behind the target), which are both 4m range as well. So you also have two important attacks that have some addition requirements.

rotfl

Opening the thread, thinking this is about snipers and their 4m range hard stun and shiv. Reading it and finding out it's about operative dps. Now being very amused. :p

I'm not familiar with lethality, but show me a ranged concealment operative, please. One that actually manages to do some damage, if you can.

I actually think it would be cool to have lethality operatives have 30m range. Too bad it does't give you that with cull at least.

All I can think of is this moron getting dotted up at range then getting culled when he gets close.

Edited by Technohic

op as ****.

Are you actually mad!

You talking about the hands down worst DPS class in game, when it comes to PVP. We have awesome ranged attacks like rifle shot that at best tickles you, snipe with a cast time from the now nerfed cover that hardly ever hits for 2k, a grenade (which is decent btw), explose probe from nerfed cover (actually a must use ability in concealment, not so much in lethality but still actually good) which has a 30s CD and costs a ton of energy, and corrosive dart (which is a decent dot)[ and in lethality you have corrosive grenade (a very good aoe dot) . At 30m range an operative will never be able to kill you, either because of CDs, energy management and two few hard hitters -> basically all of that combined. And you know why? Because it is actually a melee class (or mid ranged in case of lethality), most of the damage an operative does occurs in either 4m or 10m range depending on the spec. And guess it is the only melee class without melee CDs and still you are forced to go full melee to be of any use (well unless you are just spam dotting for fluff damage in lethality).

In both DPS tree you rotation evolves around shiv (and hidden strike but more so in concealment) to get TA to get you attacks rolling, which is from 4m range. In concealment you will also try to get hidden strike (from stealth and behind the target) and backstab (behind the target), which are both 4m range as well. So you also have two important attacks that have some addition requirements.

worst dps buttttt way to good healer