With all the flow in this game what happened to crew skills

DarthWalt

It seems BW did a very good job at the flow of this game. Everything seems to just go together. From planet lay out to quests to crew skills and the gathering and missions that go with them. However I must say I am alittle disapointed in the crew I am given as a SW as how they work with crafting.

First off I understand this could just be me with the crafting I took but I dont think so.

I took Arty with Archo and TH. At this point I am lvl 42 and I have 6 compaions. Of the 6 only 2 have skills that add anything to the crafting mission and gather skills I took. In fact the majority of the skills the compains of a Sith War get seem to be better suited for a non force user. Aside from Vette +TH skill and Jaesa + archo skill and + synthweaving. the rest seem to be for Armorsmith or cybertech.

It just seems to me that the companions should have the same kind of flow as the rest of the game. Giving me 4 out of 6 compainions that add 0.0 bonus to anything worthwhile for a sith to be crafting seems a bit out of balance.

As this is as far as I have taken anytoon I dont know if every class is the same but this one seems to either force you down a crafting path you dont want or take the crafting you do want and get little or no bonuse from them.

Lastly whats the deal with having a crafting droid that you cant increase its affection and it has not a single bonus to anything?