Weekly 3v3 Tournies?! GO!

Xerain

I'm going to start holding a 3v3 WEEKLY! YES EVERY WEEK! When you ask?!

WEDNESDAYS! And they will start at 9pm EST! The first Tourny Will start 27/03/13! So you have a week!

Rules:

Medpacks: YES!

Stims: YES!

Adrenal: Warzone only.

Buffs: Class only, nothing extra.

Team Comp: WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Rewards: GLORY!

Good initiative, i like the idea of restriction of the class buffs give the setups more meaning.

I would participate, but i have no team to play with and i think no one wants to play with me, /foreveralone.

I would just advise, if im allowed, to restrict the usage of healers and tanks per setup, it would be very boring to play any setup with dual tanks / healers. triple DPS is ok IMO, albeit facerollish.

Anything that stays in soresu/ion cylinder/ whatever sin uses 24/7,is a tank, even if hybrid, any sorc with innervate is a healer, even if hybrid and any operative with sub 30% cockpack is a healer, even if hybrid.

Bumped, congratz, keep it up, etc.

Edited by Laforet

Any group comp? So triple scrappers is okay to you?

You aware that, with this comp, if you dont win in the opener you dont win at all?

Im not saying its NOOBZOR or that youre a SUXZOR but its a comp for someone who has a lot of balls. **** up the opener (get stunned, taunted, taunted, bubbled mezzed, etc) and you will lose, get caught in stealth by a stealth detector, spray shot or earthquake and youre toast too.

Some time ago people played triple rogue in arena, "Rob Reiner Cleave", it was.... interesting.

You aware that, with this comp, if you dont win in the opener you dont win at all?

Im not saying its NOOBZOR or that youre a SUXZOR but its a comp for someone who has a lot of balls. **** up the opener (get stunned, taunted, taunted, bubbled mezzed, etc) and you will lose, get caught in stealth by a stealth detector, spray shot or earthquake and youre toast too.

Some time ago people played triple rogue in arena, "Rob Reiner Cleave", it was.... interesting.

How did trip rogue work for them?

How did trip rogue work for them?

At the time people did this rogue was a bit over the top with high survivability (recuperate was almost as good as a druids HoT rofl) so they just sap everyone, and train the most zergable target until its dead, if anyone trinket sap he would get blinded.

As much as it look good on paper it actually didnt work very well on higher ratings, balanced teams just burned CDs on the triple rogue opener and them when everyone was already super DR from rogue stuns the rogues eventually rolled over.

The basic idea is to DESTROY someone in an opener while using soft stuns to disable oponents. It CAN work, but if dont get someone in the opener, you lose.

Also, if the other team has a stealther, you pretty much ****ed, because you cant open on them until you find him first, if you open with the stealther up he will prolly disrupt the opener (unless hes braindead) and you will lose.

Edited by Laforet

Grenades ok?

Yes...

Appears no ones signing up for this? Oh wells I guess. I'll try to do it next week at the sametime, same place. Sign up your team in the thread, makes it easier for me to organize everyone.

Yes...

Appears no ones signing up for this? Oh wells I guess. I'll try to do it next week at the sametime, same place. Sign up your team in the thread, makes it easier for me to organize everyone.

honestly dude? you need to make a more organized thread of you want this to succeed. That said, I planned on bringing a team to this. Since there are no entry fees, didn't think team signups were that important

honestly dude? you need to make a more organized thread of you want this to succeed. That said, I planned on bringing a team to this. Since there are no entry fees, didn't think team signups were that important

Cilas, we're not all forum masters like you are. We have school, families, and other important things to be doing.

That said, wash that crust off already. You and Pistols are just alike hahaha

Cilas, we're not all forum masters like you are. We have school, families, and other important things to be doing.

That said, wash that crust off already. You and Pistols are just alike hahaha

not asking ppl to be, but the initial thread didn't let on that everyone had to sign up. for the record, i have work, defeating terrorism, and a family as well. ;)