What is the best class to play in pvp?

Ninjaguardiann

I was wondering what class will be very fun to play but at the same time crush people around me, i like to be able to stand in a fight of 3 and take a good amount of damage before falling but be able to deal out alot of damage. I've been playing for some time and had my share of kicking butt and my butt being kicked but after a while it gets kinda boring. So i'm looking for a class that i can enjoy though out the game Edited by Ninjaguardiann

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go with a Smash Jugg/Guardian or Vanguard/Powertech. They can soak up tremendous amounts of damage while dishing it a lot. Personally, I prefer a Madness Sorc, but from what you've described, wanting to be in the middle of it, soaking it up and dishing out to everyone around, the Jugg/Guardian or Van/PTech sound more your style.

Go with a Smash Jugg/Guardian or Vanguard/Powertech. They can soak up tremendous amounts of damage while dishing it a lot. Personally, I prefer a Madness Sorc, but from what you've described, wanting to be in the middle of it, soaking it up and dishing out to everyone around, the Jugg/Guardian or Van/PTech sound more your style.

^Wrong, Sorc is the best class in the game by far.

I was wondering what class will be very fun to play but at the same time crush people around me, i like to be able to stand in a fight of 3 and take a good amount of damage before falling but be able to deal out alot of damage. I've been playing for some time and had my share of kicking butt and my butt being kicked but after a while it gets kinda boring. So i'm looking for a class that i can enjoy though out the game

AKA you want to be overpowered.

Just an fyi, they were all trolling you.

No, sorc is the best class, didn't u hear the devs, they said it themselves, all sorcs need to do when taking damage is to cut the line of sight, heal to full and make people pay.

No, sorc is the best class, didn't u hear the devs, they said it themselves, all sorcs need to do when taking damage is to cut the line of sight, heal to full and make people pay.

i believe in your advice im going to go sage becasue on my sever repub seem to know what their doing in pvp.

i believe in your advice im going to go sage becasue on my sever repub seem to know what their doing in pvp.

Well my experience is that they are easy to kill. So maybe I just haven't seen really good players a lot but then it suggest that they are only OP with good players. Infact I've heard lot of players who play them complain their survivability is not so great.

Most of classes with good players do seem to be pretty good. You should pick one that fits your own play style and which you can understand. Only way to do this is test them. :)

Well my experience is that they are easy to kill. So maybe I just haven't seen really good players a lot but then it suggest that they are only OP with good players. Infact I've heard lot of players who play them complain their survivability is not so great.

Most of classes with good players do seem to be pretty good. You should pick one that fits your own play style and which you can understand. Only way to do this is test them. :)

There are sorc and sages that can be a living nightmare if you play against them, but there arent that many, players that can pull that off. Sage/Sorc is one of the harder classes to play, since they are squishy as hell, the art is to overcome that factor by kiting LOSing, and offhealing. This doesnt really work well in arenas most of the time, that's why many people complain about them being so crap... that and the higher skill cap

There are sorc and sages that can be a living nightmare if you play against them, but there arent that many, players that can pull that off. Sage/Sorc is one of the harder classes to play, since they are squishy as hell, the art is to overcome that factor by kiting LOSing, and offhealing. This doesnt really work well in arenas most of the time, that's why many people complain about them being so crap... that and the higher skill cap

The sage/sorcerer class is easy to learn but hard to master. The skill cap required to play the class may be higher than what many players are comfortable with.