So, Shadows and Assasins can teleport now?

UltimateKrucible

•Shadow: A new ability, Phase Walk, has been added. Phase Walk allows the Shadow to place a mark that can be instantly returned to at a later time, after which Phase Walk goes on cooldown. This ability is usable in stealth mode and trainable at level 51.

Just try taking a node. Go on, I dare ya - I double dare ya.

How I understood it was that it is a 60 meter range.

But it works like this:

You put down a "field" or "anchor" - then you can move up to 60 meters away from it, and can instantly teleport back to the "anchor"...

Its not like you can click the ability, move the cursor 60 meters away and tp to that location :)

It is similar to a warlock ability in wow which was and is abused in pvp. Someone got on them in a high spot so they drop down. The attacker follows and then poof. How much *********** utility do sins need? They are the only class that has access to a push and pull. Stealth, a ****** immunity cooldown, force sprint, 2 sec knockdown, 4 sec mezz, 4 sec stun, 8 sec mezz....lets add an op teleport to the mix.

Huttball, anyone?

Remember, it works out of stealth too.....

And I would imagine you would lose the ball if you are carrying it. Honestly I think most assassins (at least myself) have no clue how it is going to be used yet.

And I would imagine you would lose the ball if you are carrying it. Honestly I think most assassins (at least myself) have no clue how it is going to be used yet.

I actually expect so too - but that means Sins/Shadows are getting treated differently to everyone else and getting a new situational ability.

Hi!

the possibilities of this seems very strong, and smart people will prob find lots of useful tools. simple things like putting it down on ballspawn in huttball, first figting at endline and instantly be back in middle.

- voidstar guarding, covering both sides at once basically, stealth on one side have spot on other- insta help. same for node guarding after spawn or from side turrets for fast help.

but ofc we will prob see mor how it works after more testing

best regards

kraroz

Hi!

the possibilities of this seems very strong, and smart people will prob find lots of useful tools. simple things like putting it down on ballspawn in huttball, first figting at endline and instantly be back in middle.

- voidstar guarding, covering both sides at once basically, stealth on one side have spot on other- insta help. same for node guarding after spawn or from side turrets for fast help.

but ofc we will prob see mor how it works after more testing

best regards

kraroz

Anyone determine if it needs LOS?

So are we talking all assassin specs are overpowered now or just one spec still? I play madness, am I op now?

How many viable specs do you guys have? I heard so much QQing about the possibility of hybridizing being broken for sins. Must be nice to have such strong abilities low in your trees that warrant giving up top tier talents.

How many viable specs do you guys have? I heard so much QQing about the possibility of hybridizing being broken for sins. Must be nice to have such strong abilities low in your trees that warrant giving up top tier talents.

Well we have 3 trees which can be played at a full 31 points but I think I know only 2 assassins on my server that play madness so thats 3. We have 2 good hybrids that most of the assassins run so 5 total builds are possible but I have heard of some pretty major redesigns of the trees and the big one is no more instant whirlwind.

And yeah, life is good for assassins.

Edited by cycao

Has anyone attempted self-passing...

There is a time delay as the ball travels, if the time delay on the teleport is equal or less... you should be to, for example, set anchor on catwalk>grab ball at mid> throw to catwalk>teleport>catchball>lols shroud/sprint/score

someone go test this..