Dramatic Extrovert’s Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!!

For your Dramatic Extrovert’s Armor Set that is coming out soon.

PLEASE for the love of god remove that UGLY front flap that hangs down from the belt. It completely ruins the look of the armor. If you are going to add a flap, make it attached to the belt, NOT the chest piece, that way people can not use the belt and still have the look of the main chest piece. Please. That way people can wear the chest piece and not be forced to have these ugly flaps hanging down. Seriously, they are utterly ugly and ruin the look of the armor set. Stop attaching these flaps to chest pieces at least. PLEASE. I know alot of people who would really appreciate it for your armor sets, and this new one most of all.

Thank You.

Edited by DarthVengeant

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a ridiculous set imho... why would you wear such an ugly mask and then wear a shirt that reveals more parts of your breasts than it covers? (Not to mention the problem of getting laser shots to your uncovered belly.) The flap seems to be the least issue to me. ;)

While i wouldn't use this armor for any of my toons currently, I do see the benefit of making the flap a belt. If they did this, it would make the armor look tighter overall to the physique of the model.

However... Is the flap simply supposed the be the front of the chest piece that is open or falling down?

How about keeping the flap and covering the chest? Do we really need another set of stripper gear?

There already is a version with the chest covered, it's called "Thana Vesh's Chestguard" ;)

On another note, I don't understand why this version has a helm, more specifically a 'Revan Mask' of all things?

Edited by Ewarwoo
Adding extra point

There already is a version with the chest covered, it's called "Thana Vesh's Chestguard" ;)

On another note, I don't understand why this version has a helm, more specifically a 'Revan Mask' of all things?

The helm ruins the whole set imo! I can deal with the flap and the exposed cleavage and midriff, but the helm just totally throws off the whole look!

It is just a recycling parts of the old medium armor battlemaster set, and recoloring the helm.

It does look kind of weird. however, it kind of gives a feel of why ancient gladiators wouldn't wear chest armor, it was the kill spot, and an invitation of sorts, saying "if you want to kill me, here it is, try it"

Always the option to not use it. I don't think I run any armor sets on my characters that are all pieces from one core outfit.

Yes agreed! But, this is where the hood toggle would be awesome. I would love to have this look on my female assassain with the hood up!

I vote to remove front and back flaps.

I hate butt flaps!

But this is where Bioware can learn and make money from this current design.

Next version has no flaps and the chest has a hood. Helm can be something small like visor. Legs can just be high thigh boots without the front knee extensions.

Now sell that set for 2400 CC.

Edited by illgot

Always the option to not use it. I don't think I run any armor sets on my characters that are all pieces from one core outfit.

Thats my point of this thread, giving people the option. Attaching that flap to the chest piece forces people to have that flap with no option. Wheras, attaching it to the belt makes it so people can have the chest piece without being forced to have the flap.

But this is where Bioware can learn and make money from this current design.

Next version has no flaps and the chest has a hood.

^ I like that idea. If they wont fix this one, then make another version without the flap. I like that alot. Thanx.

How about keeping the flap and covering the chest? Do we really need another set of stripper gear?

That's already been done, that is what the main armor already did.

If you don't like it don't use it. It doesn't effect you if you don't like it. :D I would love and use this armor if it wasn't for the flap, totally ruins it for me. Bioware does this with so many armor sets I would like. One flap, or bunched up clothing, or long jutting spike to ruin the entire set.

Edited by DarthVengeant

The front flap....loin cloth...thing...being attached to the torso section of these types of armors has been infuriating for some time now.

I really want to use some of these armor types with lower robes (instead of the panties :rolleyes:) without the terrible clipping issues these below the belt yet attached to the torso flaps cause. :mad:

Edited by Vinak

The front flap....loin cloth...thing...being attached to the torso section of these types of armors has been infuriating for some time now.

I really want to use some of these armor types with lower robes (instead of the panties :rolleyes:) without the terrible clipping issues these below the belt yet attached to the torso flaps cause. :mad:

Thinking about this more I do have to agree. There are actually two or three other sets that have some crazy flying buttress style flaps going on and as they are part of the chestpiece I just can't even consider using them. belts are a much easier accessory to change out if necessary rather than trying to find a different chest that works.

/signed

Flap on either side = not wearing it.

At all.

Ever.

Let alone spending money on it. Don't make me laugh... Sadly, this rules out quite a few armor sets in the game. I really don't understand this butt-flap fetish. :confused:

Edited by Defecter

What a ridiculous set imho... why would you wear such an ugly mask and then wear a shirt that reveals more parts of your breasts than it covers? (Not to mention the problem of getting laser shots to your uncovered belly.) The flap seems to be the least issue to me. ;)

Quite surprised you would say that about the mask, I know a few people - myself included who are going to get the set unlocked in collections purely for the mask.

But yes, I'd have to agree with OP on the front flap - It looks extra ridiculous when used in combination with a darker dye.

Edited by micnevv

I have discovered that a version similar to this armor WITHOUT the front flap actually already exist for your first operative companion. So, making this without the flap actually already has been done. Please Bioware, do this soon. Edited by DarthVengeant