Remove Premades NOW!

UncelSam

I love the Changes you guys at Bioware has done so far, but one change is still missing;

Remove PREMADE TEAMS from regular WZ:s NOW!!

Freedom of choise is the only way to go. Ppl wont leave WZ as frequently as it is now and all will get the PvP of chiose.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This argument goes like this

Pugs: No premades, unfair

Premades: Friends, mmo

Pugs: Don't like getting ROFL facestomped by premades

Premades: Like ROFL facestomping pugs

I can't imagine it would be too difficult to have a preferential matchmaking system that pit group vs group if at all possible, using solo players to fill in. If the system was flexible there wouldn't be a noticeable increase in queue times but it's hard to know in absence of the actual data.

It really cant be that hard to technically fix 2 separate Q:s. One for Group vs Group and one for solo players. Afterall they have merged the servers to fill population and on top of that its better to wait for a WZ that fits your taste rather then haveing alot of quitters.

It really cant be that hard to technically fix 2 separate Q:s. One for Group vs Group and one for solo players. Afterall they have merged the servers to fill population and on top of that its better to wait for a WZ that fits your taste rather then haveing alot of quitters.

Technically it's not hard for me to give you a serious response. Still doesn't stop me from giving you a stupid one.

Dah-DAH!

The problem is, you can't win versus a team with 2-3 healers.

The only way to counter that, is to form a group ahead of time with 2-3 healers of your own. Otherwise, chances are your PUG will be all useless powertechs.

Fix healers, and pugs will have a fighting chance again.

The only way to counter that, is to form a group ahead of time with 2-3 healers of your own. Otherwise, chances are your PUG will be all useless powertechs.

Yes you can win against a team of 2-3 healers. It is tough, but definitely possible if your team is good.

Oh yea and healers are not OP.

Ignoring the option to make a premade group means Bioware should ignore the option to listen to crybabys that ignore the option to make a premade.

If you can't understand that tongue twister then you are bad and need to play a console game not a mmo.

/fin

I love the Changes you guys at Bioware has done so far, but one change is still missing;

Freedom of choise is the only way to go. Ppl wont leave WZ as frequently as it is now and all will get the PvP of chiose.

How can you say "freedom of choice is the only way to go" in the same post where you're asking to take half of the choices away?

WOW! Not one other word can sum this up. You know bioware employees read this and laughed. Thanks for being a game designer! We will be in touch!

separating the queues solves nothing b/c the root of this whine is that bad players dont like playing against good players. nothing is stopping good players from solo queuing.

Except the vast majority of good players don't want to be stuck carrying 7 bads, so they form premades to limit the deadweight to 4.

u mad? :p

why do ppl say this? it's sole purpose is to troll someone. you should be banned, censored, warned, or whatever steps BW has outlined for griefing, because that's exactly what this is. it's not even veiled.

this isn't true. good dps who focus targets will tear apart a team with 3 heals and no guards. 3 good heals and 5 good dps (with taunts) will keep 2 or 3 heals up indefinitely against a team of average dpsers.

the "problem" is that reg WZs are usually not very organized. so 3 healers can look absolutely op. in reality, the same three healers would get wrecked in a rated.

this was a hard lesson for me to learn. and it doesn't take away from the argument that the average WZ is too dependent on rng team comp. I'm not sure what you can do about it.

separating the queues solves nothing b/c the root of this whine is that bad players dont like playing against good players. nothing is stopping good players from solo queuing.

yeah, but your reply here completely ignores the fact that good players only Q with other good players. that's especially true of the elite players. thus, the 4 best players in a WZ are going to be on the same team *every time.*

yes, it's lesser players not wanting to get stepped on by better players, but I think you also have to concede that premades tilt the WZs from the start. and allowing solo only Qs, while it may introduce other problems, certainly addresses the former. and the former is a valid concern -- not because one team is better than another, but because it guarantees that the same 4 elites will be on the same team every time.

that's certainly their right. I just think there's nothing wrong with wanting out of that system, hence solo option. a premade of your own won't work because it's a matter of skill in the grp, not just the grp. we agree there, surely?

Edited by foxmob