Mounts, is it me or?

FeverDream

The level 2 and level 3 speeder skill/speeders should be at least double what they give now.

Level 2 = 110% and level 3 = 130%, or more - they are the most pricy skill after all.

I wouldn't mind a level 4-5 either, but maybe that's just me - I wanna drive fast.

The level 2 and level 3 speeder skill/speeders should be at least double what they give now.

Level 2 = 110% and level 3 = 130%, or more - they are the most pricy skill after all.

I wouldn't mind a level 4-5 either, but maybe that's just me - I wanna drive fast.

Is that you Ricky Bobby? :D

90% to 100% is not much of a jump, no.

The primary benefit, aside from no longer having to use a space segway, is that it's harder to get knocked off higher level speeders than lower level ones.

With my Aratech Dagger, I can actually take some hits from mobs without the thing blowing up!

True, but i feel no difference at all. Better yet, i even think the speed is to slow on all mounts when ur on planet called Hoth. Like i said, it could be me...

The only way to tell for sure between 90% and 100% would be to have two people (one at each speed) race :p

My sense is that they are already looking at the speed curve in expansions. I hope they never implement flying mounts, so they have to look at ground mount speed over time. If "vanilla" mounts get too fast, new mounts/speeds can't be a major part of later expansions.

However, I do agree that currently the COST of level 2 & 3 speeder training is way too high for the limited speed increase.

Edited by ToliverGrey

well geeze were sorry that you cant have uber fast flying mounts at launch but it just wasnt in out budget..... were so sorry we"ll try harder next time.

Troll?

But yeah only 10% hike, I probably only going to buy it because it looks cool.

Troll?

But yeah only 10% hike, I probably only going to buy it because it looks cool.

troll? how so?? i love this game. i just remember the days where you got a 100% mount at lvl 60 in vanilla WoW. you kids might not know this but us old timers didnt have it much better. so i dont get what the problem is.

It's actually a pointless upgrade, when you think about it. It will only get you to your destination 1/10th faster.

Except that it's actually more likely to...actually get you to your destination.

As opposed to exploding and leaving you laying on your back the first time a nuna sneezes in your general direction.