Paid charcter transfer

HELLCAMAWALKN

When? We have been told "soon" 2 major patches ago and im not seeing anything about it in 1.6 patch notes. This is something that should be on the top of the to do list. There are plenty of people i know waiting for this to come back and PAY to play. Please give us a date or better yet put it in 1.6

/agree

Character transfers should have been done properly from the server merge by allowing us to pick our destination server. The paid transfers have been something this community has been asking about for months. I was hoping that we would see them with 1.5 on the store along with race and gender changes. Come on Bioware you guys are missing a ton of cash to be made with these simple features.

Well that needs to change ASAP. It's funny that the things we make the biggest fuss about are the things that are on the "back burner". I would give this game a 10/10 if they added that and hood down robes.

Tsh. You just don't understand their artistic vision, my friend.

Been waiting on this for ages.

Got a 50 BH and SW on ToFN server, they were my first chars before the guild i was in left the game.

Some friends started up on another serverm Red Eclipse and so did i, now im just waiting to transfer my BH and SW over the this server.

I have been waiting since the game launched and forced me to go onto a different server because my server was full. After waiting to get in, I would get kicked out on Taris. Taris being buggy was their fault. Small servers their fault. People jumping on full servers instead of spreading out, community fault. Bioware not closing off servers when they were full, Bioware fault again.

I WANT PAID CHARACTER TRANSFERS.

1000$ 10000$ I DONT CARE TRANSFER MY CHARACTERS **** GOD DAMMIT SCREW YOUU

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aa

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AahahHAhahAHahahHahahHAHAHhahAHahahAHahAHahAHAhaA

Seriously. I can only come to a hypothesis of political failure within EA. They have the technology. High Pop servers are online. They've completed multiple server transfers where we really didn't get a choice. Cartel shop is up and running. The F2P is live and should have ZERO bearing on where paying customers want their toons (which server).

The only reason this could be not currently available is if there is an initiative from on high somewhere within where they ultimately want this MMO model to fail so that they can better pitch into product markets where they have more investment. I see other issues with the game that should've long ago been resolve that do not, in any way, detract from my suspicion.

Server transfers cost them nothing and there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people whom have posted here and all over the net, requesting this option, and offering to PAY REAL MONEY for the service for over 9 months.

So, either EA is HORRIBLY fail and mismanaged (likely), or could care less about the success of this product (signs point to this), or the fail that EA pushed on BW was intentional (signs also point to this) - or a mix of all three.