Izax 30% Burn Bug (Keith/Matt please fix)

So as the title says there is a bug that has been around since izax hm was first released. It has happened to me and others too many times to count. This bug has messed up sale runs of izax. It has stopped teams from killing the fight due to just being frustrated that they wipe on a almost twenty minute long fight due to a bug.

Please with nim can this be fixed? I for one don’t really feel like progressing on izax all over again. Think we’re aboht to get a kill to then not for a bug.

Keith, Matt, Musco or any dev if you need information or videos where this has happened I will be more than happy to find videos or tell you how it happens.

So as the title says there is a bug that has been around since izax hm was first released. It has happened to me and others too many times to count. This bug has messed up sale runs of izax. It has stopped teams from killing the fight due to just being frustrated that they wipe on a almost twenty minute long fight due to a bug.

Please with nim can this be fixed? I for one don’t really feel like progressing on izax all over again. Think we’re aboht to get a kill to then not for a bug.

Keith, Matt, Musco or any dev if you need information or videos where this has happened I will be more than happy to find videos or tell you how it happens.

imagine you're close to your first time run...he disappears....get's back with 30 %:rak_03:

as maxitrac mentioned above, this bug is really annoying. izax disappears after scyva phase. if you uhave him in target you can see that his health isn't dropping from 30 to 2% after the orange circle explosion phase.

is this really a bug tho? like I have seen Izax spawn at 32% or whatever but after starting to place Scyva closer I have yet to see the same issue again.

It's just a chance that is happens, but it has happened far to many times. I don't know of a way to stop it from happening as of yet

is this really a bug tho? like I have seen Izax spawn at 32% or whatever but after starting to place Scyva closer I have yet to see the same issue again.

Considering I've had pulls where she is in the center/backish of the room and the boss has pushed successfully I would say this is a bug. But if anything, it's inconsistent.

Edited by Pizza_boy

• 2 months later...