Yavin 4, can’t log in.

joxer

I logged out wile in the Yavin 4 guild strong hold, now I can’t get logged in. When you choose “play” on the character selection screen the loading screen that you normally see displays however there is no loading indicator, “Blue Log In Progress Bar”. After a couple minutes the sever times out and you get disconnected.

Other people, in game, were talking about normal loading into Yavin 4 causing other issues. I can not confirm the “other issues” however there is defiantly a log in issue that needs to be fixed.

I've been seeing 4 instances lately on some planets, a PVP instance + 3 PVE. I've never seen 5. I'm wondering if their programming for instancing dies/locks up/otherwise can't handle 5 or 6 instances or more.

In the past, when there is some planet specific event.. there have been times when there were more than a dozen instances. Besides.. this appears to be a SH and/or Guildship issue and on any given day.. there are dozens of them active at any given time.

Of course it's possible there is some new bug here, but I doubt it affects, or is affected, by instance count.

Edited by Andryah