Unicorn Stampede Superque Stalemate

OmniParadox

Here's a game where 2 guildies, some pugs, and I stalemate a 7 man Unicorn Stampede pre-made in voidstar. I didn't really expect to get a door, but I'm rather pleased that we stopped them from capping. Mostly I'm uploading this because it was insane how often I escaped death from their shadow and 4 smashers. As someone who rarely queues with a dedicated tank I've learned to play guerilla tactics style and this is just a kind of ridiculous example of me surviving. However I did die 10 times, mostly in the second round (hard to avoid), but still ended up with almost 1 million heals. Enjoy!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL this looks like a typical US Farming in Voidstar... get good kid

If you look in your video... No one was even capping the door... you got farmed hahahaha

lol everyone says they were farming in situations like this just like a moron who says something stupid in chat says trollololol just to not let his real stupidity get out.

GG

I would love for someone to show me Troy's stream video of this match. I believe he streams almost everything and I can't seem to find it. In any case I would love to hear their master plan to let me stop them from capping twice (one that was milliseconds away from actually capping) and several other instances where our team interrupted them. Let alone the small amount of pressure they were applying to the other side suggesting they were at least trying to stealth cap or overcome one of our sides. Also the point of this video isn't really an oh we're better than Unicorn Stampede because 3 of us and pugs could hold them. The point of this is that I found it hilarious how many times I escaped their shadow and 4 smashers. 4 of which had the top damage in the game.

You guys aren't farming anyone, not even pugs. You're quite delusional. Troyy came here with his head high thinking because he came from a Pvp server they'd run ****, I'm quite sorry, you guys aren't competition in the slightest.

Imo your superqueus are just as good at pointing out how bad you actually are, as how annoying it is to play against them on my alts when I solo queue. Totherkins I'll exclude you because you're really not like the others(you should look for a new home so you're not stuck with bads all the time.)

All of the arguments that I've heard from you guys, we deal with the same thing. Bad pugs, we play double premades( you guys) I'm aware of the imbalance of skilled pvpers. The only advice I can offer is L2p and get better.

Ok. I found it.

Here's Troyy's stream of the game. 2nd round starts around 2:25:00. Video evidence of them trying to cap and us stopping them. Countless times. There is no argument. The end.

http://www.twitch.tv/troyh20/b/365845484

I didn't mean for this to become another argument thread. I was just proud of the game and thought I'd share it. Also, I don't like getting challenged so much when people clearly don't know what they're talking about.

Edited by OmniParadox

Ok. I found it.

Here's Troyy's stream of the game. 2nd round starts around 2:25:00. Video evidence of them trying to win and us stopping them. There is no argument. The end.

http://www.twitch.tv/troyh20/b/365845484

I didn't mean for this to become another argument thread. I was just proud of the game and thought I'd share it. Also, I don't like getting challenged so much when people clearly don't know what they're talking about.

Lol at about 2:29 troy says u know we don't need to cap we got them on kills... plus u can hear people talking about hotdogs in the backround pretty sure they didn't care lol... i mean 60 kills to 10....

You guys aren't farming anyone, not even pugs. You're quite delusional. Troyy came here with his head high thinking because he came from a Pvp server they'd run ****, I'm quite sorry, you guys aren't competition in the slightest.

Imo your superqueus are just as good at pointing out how bad you actually are, as how annoying it is to play against them on my alts when I solo queue. Totherkins I'll exclude you because you're really not like the others(you should look for a new home so you're not stuck with bads all the time.)

All of the arguments that I've heard from you guys, we deal with the same thing. Bad pugs, we play double premades( you guys) I'm aware of the imbalance of skilled pvpers. The only advice I can offer is L2p and get better.

Judge everyone based on Troyy of all people...be mad about super queues all you want. Maybe you should get mad about a video game like others in your guild. Or you should enjoy the game.

The video shows an almost full premade of randoms nothing special....owning the other team in kills. A few guys tried to grab the door. YOU STILL LOST....because there are no stalemates. Cant wait for paid transfers so LD50 can play LD50 game after game. Im sure thats gonna be fun for you.

Lol at about 2:29 troy says u know we don't need to cap we got them on kills... plus u can hear people talking about hotdogs in the backround pretty sure they didn't care lol... i mean 60 kills to 10....

I never said we won technically. And the entire second round they were trying to cap. The fact that at the last minute they decided to give up trying to cap only means that they had failed at capping the entire round and knew that their 8 man smasher team could beat 5 pugs in kills. It doesn't take away from the fact that they tried the entire game and weren't farming us.

GG! Great heals!! Ya we had a voidstar like that but it was not a stalemate for us.. We lost cause our 4 pugs we had were special and two had had below 100 expertise. So pretty much we gave up after mins on attack and letting the clock run out so instead damage was being farmed lol. We went against uncensored and another premade lol! We were hoping it was US. I did 900k heals with stun bubble and died three times lol.. Idk what the other healer was doing.

Here's a game where 2 guildies, some pugs, and I stalemate a 7 man Unicorn Stampede pre-made in voidstar. I didn't really expect to get a door, but I'm rather pleased that we stopped them from capping. Mostly I'm uploading this because it was insane how often I escaped death from their shadow and 4 smashers. As someone who rarely queues with a dedicated tank I've learned to play guerilla tactics style and this is just a kind of ridiculous example of me surviving. However I did die 10 times, mostly in the second round (hard to avoid), but still ended up with almost 1 million heals. Enjoy!

Nothing special about this vid, other than to poke a hot iron into a beehive and stir up more crap.It's nothing more than i encounter on a daily basis on my healer. Healers gonna get focused(or should) premade or not, just the way it goes, so you got some nice healing hiding behind a pole the entire 1st 1/2...congrats?

Nothing special about this vid, other than to poke a hot iron into a beehive and stir up more crap.It's nothing more than i encounter on a daily basis on my healer. Healers gonna get focused(or should) premade or not, just the way it goes, so you got some nice healing hiding behind a pole the entire 1st 1/2...congrats?

Guess the alternative is to face tank a team of 4 smashers? I'm proud of this video because I kited the hell out of them in order to survive and didn't resort to something like bubble stun, which I have never even tried. The point of this video was never to whine that I'm getting focused as you seem to imply that I'm doing, it is to show how I believe healers who have odds stacked against them should play in order to be effective. I'd love to see your games where you get focused but apparently don't try to LoS or kite and come up with high numbers. Better yet, as I would love for anyone who tells me that I should play better do, queue with me, and then if you're so much better than me after the match is over you have the right to talk ****, and I will bow down in submission.

Edited by OmniParadox

Guess the alternative is to face tank a team of 4 smashers? I'm proud of this video because I kited the hell out of them in order to survive and didn't resort to something like bubble stun, which I have never even tried. The point of this video was never to whine that I'm getting focused as you seem to imply that I'm doing, it is to show how I believe healers who have odds stacked against them should play in order to be effective. I'd love to see your games where you get focused but apparently don't try to LoS or kite and come up with high numbers. Better yet, as I would love for anyone who tells me that I should play better do, queue with me, and then if you're so much better than me after the match is over you have the right to talk ****, and I will bow down in submission.

I out healed you in that huttball that one time I must be better than you.

I'll give you props for not hiding your identity on a server forum. honestly, I have to just ignore ppl who chime in w/o so much as a mention of who they are. waaay too easy to troll. love or hate troyy or the pd twins, they don't hide. if I were you, I wouldn't even bother with someone who won't even be clear about who s/he is. not on a server specific forum at any rate.

I have recently become a tank on my jug and can tell the good healers from the bad. You sir sound ignorant.

If you are one of those who think face tanking works as a healer, you are wrong. It pains me (literally) to guard a healer who is standing in front of the door in VS while defending. You may have a guard on you, but, guess what? I die first .

I spam AoE snares, utilize my AoE mez when i know the situation is getting hairy, and taunt DPS off Cool down.

On a lighter note, well done simple! I would love to see you flashing around that IBG guild tag every once and a while :p.

I am not asking you to play any other way than what you are playing, i was just pointing out that this is a direct poke at US, which i could also give 2 ***** less about. I guess RG has lost alot of members and this is a fail attempt to get back into the spotlight. I have played with and against you, was even a member of your guild for a brief time. And i in no way implied that you were a bad player or that your numbers werent just, just explaining in my own opinion, that this is what effective healers do on a daily basis

I'll give you props for not hiding your identity on a server forum. honestly, I have to just ignore ppl who chime in w/o so much as a mention of who they are. waaay too easy to troll. love or hate troyy or the pd twins, they don't hide. if I were you, I wouldn't even bother with someone who won't even be clear about who s/he is. not on a server specific forum at any rate.

PD twins? Hmmmmm are we talking about hmm?