I would pay Cartel Coins if I could just mute _____.

finelinebob

Fill in the blank -- whose voice grinds on your brain the most?

C2-N2 and 2V-R8 go without saying.

Governor Saresh ... let's shut her up together!

That idiotic, sing-songy female voice coming over the loudspeakers or whatever on Nar Shaddaa.

That idiotic, sing-songy female voice coming over the loudspeakers or whatever on Nar Shaddaa.

Bolded part made me laugh. :) Anyway, I think you've got the ones I don't like covered.

Edited by Ekas

Mako while out on missions with her. It is to the point where I think if my BH gets a paper cut, she'll freak out. If I wanted to be nagged to death every time I lost HP, I would play this game with my mother. :rolleyes:

Quinn. I don't like him at all. I gave him a different skin, so he doesn't look like himself anymore. I gave him armor that's not the imperial uniform because that would remind me of him. But I can still hear him talking. I don't want that. It's not my fault that HE of all companions is the frigging healer. I even would prefer broonmark. And I don't like alien gibberish.

I really want to mute every flipping alien who says that "mo-killee, mo-cranky" line. At this point, I just don't care how cranky they get the more they have to kill, they should just flaming shut up about it already! :rolleyes:

All of these...

And thanks for making me laugh! :)

on the ship droids, yes, lets shut them up for good... or at least have an option to. Ill gladly pay....

Grand Marshal Cheketta (Imperial Balmorra) stands out in my mind as someone I can never kill soon enough, just to shut him up.

But how many cartel coins can I pay to mute Ashara Zavros by cutting off her judgmental Jedi head? :D

Oh for Sith's sake i can't stand Huttball. Baron Deathmark's dumb comments before and during the match makes it unbearable and he needs to be shut up. I'd shove a light saber through his eye socket for some cartel coins.

I usually have to mute the game if I decide to play Huttball.

Every sound. That's why I play the game on MUTE and just listen to music...

So you'd pay Cartel Coins to mute the sound of the game you are already muting? Awesome plan!

hey Hey HEY! Hitting control-S all the time is sure to cause repetitive strain injuries ... spending some Cartel Coins to avoid Carpal Tunnel Syndrome would be worth it.

:D