Veela server

DarxunWolf

They took off two other servers.

They are too busy fixing the ending of Mass Effect 3 to care about this game.

Yup, and now they are closing threads about it instead of acknowledging and fixing it.

Well done - you're turning a minor nuisance into a big problem. :cool:

Hey folks - we're aware that a few servers are currently unavailable. We're investigating and will update you with any further information!

I take that back. Thank you.

Edited by Smokey_the_Bear

AllisonBerryman, will you please please address our concerns? I'm running out of my "play time", my wife is going to kick me off the computer and I'm not going to be able to get my dailies done, this is going to be another day wasted....this is not cool

AllisonBerryman, will you please please address our concerns? I'm running out of my "play time", my wife is going to kick me off the computer and I'm not going to be able to get my dailies done, this is going to be another day wasted....this is not cool

Similar boat here, hence the growing agitation and post count.

I know it sounds "funny" but marriage is a very sensitive arrangement between two people based on compromise, regulations and mutual understanding. I'm not going to have another argument with my wife about playing this game, BW is going to loose another husband to the beauty and benefits of marriage!