Cartel Shop - Here's what it looks like!

Nanglez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one noticing how the throne floats and the fact we have implications that the throne is actually a vehicle?

I bet it's like the carbonate, an out of combat heal. Half of these items look quite pointless to a republic character.. What Jedi would want to sit on a sith chair? >.< I hope I can get a revan mask..

Half of these items look quite pointless to a republic character..

Perhaps the items displayed in the shop are different for the two factions.

I have no problems with cartel shop prices, as long as none of the items are B2win. As a subscriber, I will not be spending any real money on the cash shop.

Half of these items look quite pointless to a republic character..

Perhaps the items displayed in the shop are different for the two factions.

I have no problems with cartel shop prices, as long as none of the items are B2win. As a subscriber, I will not be spending any real money on the cash shop.

I hope they are bound to legacy or make it so every one of your characters gets it... Especially with mounts >:l can't be true since that's a smuggler character...

Man, I thought I was the only one that noticed this. Was that emergency fleet pass bound to 5? Seriously?

Judging from the fact it's the default setup, plus they have the first ever mission for the smuggler just sitting there, I'm assuming it's just a test character that they programmed to automatically level to 50, the reason the fleet pass is there because you automatically get it at a certain level, whereas other abilities you have to get from the trainer. :D

Oddly I didnt see any paid transfers on that snap shot of the cartel shop. I did see they have a cosmetic tab. I wonder if that tab will include extra character options like different hairs cuts, race changes, or other character appearances.

Just a guess but I would think that something like that would be in your account section of the website since you'd have to be logged out to initiate it.

Honestly looking forward to the XP boost! I so much hope it will allow me to level up to 50 by doing class quests only! No more boring, distractive and repetitive planet arcs and miscellaneous quests! ^^ Can't wait for Cash Shop and new PC. It's gonna be like playing a new game. The improved facial animations are great.

Honestly looking forward to the XP boost! I so much hope it will allow me to level up to 50 by doing class quests only! No more boring, distractive and repetitive planet arcs and miscellaneous quests! ^^ Can't wait for Cash Shop and new PC. It's gonna be like playing a new game. The improved facial animations are great.

I agree x100000000000!

It would be nice to get more story class legacy xp boosts too for those who want to play through the story of each class.

I wonder if you can actually sit on that throne? Is this ushering in the beginning of a whole new era of being able to sit down outside of your ship? :eek:

I want to know where we put it. Does it go on the ship, does it mean we may see player housing? Or is it one of those clickables like the dancers, that pops out a throne with us in it until we move again.

Hmm.. That doesn't bode well for mailboxes, GTN kiosks and other vendors. LOL People are already mad about speeders in those locations.

This would be awesome to have on the ship, but to be honest, several of them have no practical place for it, unless they totally redesign one of the 'rooms' to accommodate it. The Mantis being one of those that is already cramped and tight on space.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2quup3c.jpg

- What looks like an XP boost

- Colour crystal? (Orange crystal icon)?

- Looks like we'll be able to get that annoying creature Jaba the Hutt had as a pet

- Crime lords cartel pack seems to be one of the first packs that will be available ( seems to come with that throne + a mask, aforementioned jaba pet, dunno what else)

-The carbonite emote seem's to be a form of out of combat regeneration (so an alternative to introspect/rejuvinate/etc).

Looks like they also heard the community about not having access to the Cartel Shop in game, so thats a plus, as it appears they'll be launching with that feature in game, despite earlier claims that they wouldn't.

Looking alright so far (:.

looks great thanks for posting it :)

Meditating throne will be a mount. Datamining revealed chairs to be mounts.

Really? A mount...I mean it isn't like the one in SWG that copied the "wheelchair" or Yoda's meditation chair...I mean, this one is the one based off of the Emperor's....this thing is huge...