What will happen to: Ashoka, Ventress & Maul?

Beniboybling

Vader, it would just make the most sense.

Gotta admit, that wouldn't make sense, because Anakin felt Betrayed by the jedi order and so did Ahsoka so it's not likely that he would kill her, it would be understandable if he tried to get her to join the sith.

Gotta admit, that wouldn't make sense, because Anakin felt Betrayed by the jedi order and so did Ahsoka so it's not likely that he would kill her, it would be understandable if he tried to get her to join the sith.

It would, if he is trying to remove everything from his past. Why would he leave such a big important part of his past life out? But yes also trying to convince her to join him, that doesn't work and thus ends up as them fighting would work too, either way it makes sense, it'll all come full circle.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

It would, if he is trying to remove everything from his past. Why would he leave such a big important part of his past life out? But yes also trying to convince her to join him, that doesn't work and thus ends up as them fighting would work too, either way it makes sense, it'll all come full circle.

I get that he wants to destroy everyone from his past, but what about Padme? He didn't want to kill her but was fuelled by his rage when obi wan appeared.

I get that he wants to destroy everyone from his past, but what about Padme? He didn't want to kill her but was fuelled by his rage when obi wan appeared.

Because he loved her is why he didn't mean to kill her though, I mean aside from Padme everyone else could go die in a fire if it meant that Anakin could keep her.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

With Season 6 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars seeming an unlikely prospect, I'm beginning to doubt whether the series will ever resolve the fates of these characters anytime soon. Character's I've highlighted for several reasons:

1. Thanks to the series they've become integral aspects of the Star Wars Universe and much loved characters. Not the sort of stories you can just 'leave'.

2. There stories have peaked and reached cliffhangers. Ashoka has left the Jedi Order and her fate is unknown, we don't know where she goes, what she does, and whether she survives Order 66. Ventress has abandoned her past as a Sith apprentice and seems to be on the road to moral recovery, she's become a bounty hunter, and yet similar questions to that of Ashoka apply. Maul's story is the most mysterious of all, after being defeated by his master he disappears with Sidious claiming he has 'other uses' for him. What could these possibly be?

3. The Sequel Trilogy is on its way, and new heroes and villains are needed. Could Ashoka, Ventress and Maul fulfill these roles? One rumor mentions a disciple of the Emperor attempting to form a new Empire, could Maul fit this role?

Thoughts?

1. Do we know any of these characters species' actual life spans? Because if not, then it is possible that we may see them pop up in Movies 7 through 9, or possibly in future TV Series. I mean Ashoka in particular is a likely prospect as she was only what, 13 when the Clone Wars started? She would have been 36 years old at the Battle of Yavin, so unless she was stupid and showed her face to Anakin (Vader) during the Great Jedi Purge (which I give her more credit on her street smarts than that) then she should still be alive at the current time, though she would be older than Luke. And since she was a member of the original Jedi Order if Luke found her, she would be an auto candidate for the New Jedi Order's high council. That said, even if she did show her face to Anakin, she has faced enough superior fighters and survived that she could probably manage to survive that encounter as well on sheer dumb luck or even heck superior fighting abilities now, considering Anakin taught her everything she knows and he has beeen seriously impaired by his cyborg body.

As for Maul, he's a Cyborg, who knows what his life span is.

I don't know what a Dothomar Witch's Lifespan is, but she was significantly older than Ashoka, so she might have died of Old Age by the time of the Battle of Yavin, but seeing as how the Emperor was in his old age already by the time of the Clone Wars, and he managed to live even longer (he was 82 at the Battle of Yavin, and Ventress would have been significantly younger than him) I don't see why she couldn't still be alive, provided she proved herself to be an asset to the Emperor seeing as how he likely knew exactly where all her hideouts were thanks to Doku.

Edited by XantosCledwin

That said, even if she did show her face to Anakin, she has faced enough superior fighters and survived that she could probably manage to survive that encounter as well on sheer dumb luck or even heck superior fighting abilities now, considering Anakin taught her everything she knows and he has beeen seriously impaired by his cyborg body.

Not superior fighting skills, his style is pretty much one of a kind it being a mix of all into one he only improved later on, it would be completely alien to her. He also has been impaired by his cyborg body true, but not seriously impaired considering what he has done, would be an interesting duel though.

But anyway we shall see, what happens if anything.

Edit: Wait a minute, she doesn't have lightsabers...I dunno how there would be a fight anyway unless it was through The Force.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Not superior fighting skills, his style is pretty much one of a kind it being a mix of all into one he only improved later on, it would be completely alien to her. He also has been impaired by his cyborg body true, but not seriously impaired considering what he has done, would be an interesting duel though.

But anyway we shall see, what happens if anything.

He may have superior fighting knowledge and possibly skills, but his actual combat effectiveness is severely blunted by the fact of his cybernetic body. At the end of the Revenge of the Sith, he was using all of his power in the Force to attempt to kill the Emperor at that given moment, but all he could manage to do, was to damage the room around them, not the Emperor himself... he couldn't even muster up enough force to knock the Emperor off his feet at that point in time. It took years of continued effort on his part and getting used to his new body in order for him to be able to eventually kill the Emperor, and it only happened when he had achieved enough strength in the force and enough sheer willpower thanks to wanting to save his son, to actually be able to focus the Force into allowing him to kill the Emperor, and even that resulted in his life being snuffed out moments later.

Vader was not the man he used to be. Thus Ashoka would have stood a very good chance of beating him. Obi Wan let Anakin beat him in A New Hope. Ashoka would have no need or desire to let Anakin win.

He may have superior fighting knowledge and possibly skills, but his actual combat effectiveness is severely blunted by the fact of his cybernetic body. At the end of the Revenge of the Sith, he was using all of his power in the Force to attempt to kill the Emperor at that given moment, but all he could manage to do, was to damage the room around them, not the Emperor himself... he couldn't even muster up enough force to knock the Emperor off his feet at that point in time. It took years of continued effort on his part and getting used to his new body in order for him to be able to eventually kill the Emperor, and it only happened when he had achieved enough strength in the force and enough sheer willpower thanks to wanting to save his son, to actually be able to focus the Force into allowing him to kill the Emperor, and even that resulted in his life being snuffed out moments later.

Vader was not the man he used to be. Thus Ashoka would have stood a very good chance of beating him. Obi Wan let Anakin beat him in A New Hope. Ashoka would have no need or desire to let Anakin win.

Ya....while he was gravely injured he damaged the entire room, and your speaking of the most powerful sith lord ever so of course he wouldn't be affected. Yes it took years for him to get used to his new suit, but he did and became far more powerful then he was pre-suit, though I dunno where your getting that Vader used The Force to move and do **** all the time. He had to do it from the start, before he got used to being in the suit.

As for him dying....yes he did, but the fact he survived all the way from the throne room to the hanger bay without his rage keeping him alive, just on sheer willpower is impressive.

As for Obi-Wan letting Vader beat him? No, Obi-Wan was going to die there was no escaping that, he just instead became one with The Force to guide Luke further.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ya....while he was gravely injured he damaged the entire room, and your speaking of the most powerful sith lord ever so of course he wouldn't be affected. Yes it took years for him to get used to his new suit, but he did and became far more powerful then he was pre-suit, though I dunno where your getting that Vader used The Force to move and do **** all the time. He had to do it from the start, before he got used to being in the suit.

As for him dying....yes he did, but the fact he survived all the way from the throne room to the hanger bay without his rage keeping him alive, just on sheer willpower is impressive.

As for Obi-Wan letting Vader beat him? No, Obi-Wan was going to die there was no escaping that.

Um... no, Emperor Palpatine is hardly the most powerful Sith Lord ever. I think that honor goes to SWTOR's Emperor, seeing as how the guy has been alive for going on a few hundred years, possibly longer (seeing as how he isn't dead yet). Also amongst possible contenders for most powerful Sith in history are the player characters of SWTOR as well. And lets not forget a few other characters in the Star Wars Universe. Palpatine just has the distinction of being the best Chessmaster of all the Dark Lords of the Sith to date in that he planned his entire rise to power decades in advance and had it go exactly as he planned it.

When did I say Vader used the force to move stuff all the time? Vader had a cybernetic body. If my knowledge of Cybernetics is sound, that would include gears designed to replicate the tendons and ligaments in his legs and arms. He wouldn't have needed to use the force to move his body. At least not any more than General Grievous (who is by the way not force sensitive) would need the force to move his own body.

I could be mistaken, but Obi Wan is the one who taught Anakin how to fight. Obi Wan is also a former General of the Clone Wars and has managed to beat multiple Sith Lords (Maul, Doku, Ventress (though she may not count as a Sith Lord) and possibly a few others). I doubt he would have lost that fight. The whole reason he did so, was because he was purposefully giving Luke a reason to run instead of throwing his life away. If he had not surrendered right then and there, Luke would be dead in the first episode of Star Wars, before the Battle of Yavin. And I am betting Obi Wan had enough foresight to know Luke was the best hope for the Galaxy.

That or Qui Gon's Force Ghost told him to do it.

Edited by XantosCledwin

Um... no, Emperor Palpatine is hardly the most powerful Sith Lord ever. I think that honor goes to SWTOR's Emperor, seeing as how the guy has been alive for going on a few hundred years, possibly longer (seeing as how he isn't dead yet). Also amongst possible contenders for most powerful Sith in history are the player characters of SWTOR as well. And lets not forget a few other characters in the Star Wars Universe. Palpatine just has the distinction of being the best Chessmaster of all the Dark Lords of the Sith to date in that he planned his entire rise to power decades in advance and had it go exactly as he planned it.

When did I say Vader used the force to move stuff all the time? Vader had a cybernetic body. If my knowledge of Cybernetics is sound, that would include gears designed to replicate the tendons and ligaments in his legs and arms. He wouldn't have needed to use the force to move his body. At least not any more than General Grievous (who is by the way not force sensitive) would need the force to move his own body.

I could be mistaken, but Obi Wan is the one who taught Anakin how to fight. Obi Wan is also a former General of the Clone Wars and has managed to beat multiple Sith Lords (Maul, Doku, Ventress (though she may not count as a Sith Lord) and possibly a few others). I doubt he would have lost that fight. The whole reason he did so, was because he was purposefully giving Luke a reason to run instead of throwing his life away. If he had not surrendered right then and there, Luke would be dead in the first episode of Star Wars, before the Battle of Yavin. And I am betting Obi Wan had enough foresight to know Luke was the best hope for the Galaxy.

That or Qui Gon's Force Ghost told him to do it.

1. No...Sidious is the most powerful sith lord ever, its stated I dunno how many times and his feats in The Force and saber combat far outshine what Vitiate does.

2. Ah well you made it sound like that, sorry.

3. He would have lost.

"I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete." Vader raised his weapon to attack, and Obi-Wan matched his pose. "When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the Master." "Only a master of evil, Darth." With that, Obi-Wan stepped in and cut. Vader blocked the attack easily. Obi-Wan attacked again, and again, Vader blocked each strike. If the old man thought he could rattle him by attacking instead of defending, he was mistaken. Vader riposted, sped up his timing, and took the initiative, forcing the erstwhile Jedi to defend. He still had some skill, his old Master did, but he was out of practice. Vader could feel it through the Force. Obi-Wan twirled and blocked a slash, then wove a defensive pattern with his blade. The Force was still with the old Jedi; he was able to anticipate Vader's strikes and block or parry them. But after a quick exchange, Vader felt the energy shift in his favor. "Your powers are weak, old man."

Vader shoved, hard, and they broke the clash. Obi-Wan retreated a step.Vader felt the fierce anticipation of victory pound in his heart. "You should not have come back," he told the old Jedi. Another exchange-four, five, six attacks and blocks-and Vader knew the old man was weakening. The Force might be strong in Obi-Wan, but the dark side was stronger in Vader. It let him anticipate his adversary's strikes and counter them almost before they began. Obi-Wan knew it, too.
Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Obi-Wan would have likely lost, given that he's old, tired and gray. While for Vader age doesn't matter because of his suit. However Ashoka would stand a good chance of defeating him, she's more than capable of constructing new lightsabers if need be and was already a powerful and skilled Padawan. However with nobody to train her her abilities might not improve that much... unless someone does train her. But yeah, this is probably never going to happen. Vader wouldn't want to kill Ashoka and he therefore wouldn't look for her - and if he did find her he might even let her get away.

1. No...Sidious is the most powerful sith lord ever, its stated I dunno how many times and his feats in The Force and saber combat far outshine what Vitiate does here.

2. Ah well you made it sound like that, sorry.

3. He would have lost.

Er... About your quotes. Obi Wan was a Jedi Master with full rights and priveleges, and a member of the Jedi High Council. Although Chancellor Palpatine appointed Anakin Skywalker to the High Council as his representative, Yoda and Mace Windu (the designated leaders of the Council) specifically made a point to deny Anakin the title of Jedi Master.

As has been made clear in Star Wars the Old Republic a Darth is the Sith equivalent to a Jedi with the title of "Master" a Sith "Lord" on the other hand is more akin to a Jedi with the title of "Knight" which is what Anakin was. Palpatine upon naming Anakin as Vader promoted him immediately to the title of Darth which conferred on him equivalent status in the Sith Organization as a Jedi Master has in the Jedi Organization.

As for Emperor Vitiate, I will put this in spoilers because it seems to becoming clear that you haven't played the Sith Warrior storyline to it's completion yet but...

Vitiate is not who the Jedi Knight fights at the end of their Class Story. Rather it is Vitiate's Voice. The Voice of Vitiate is basically an individual who is being possessed by the consciousness of Vitiate. It is unclear whether this possession confers upon the Voice the complete combat capabilities and knowledge of Vitiate. What is clear is that killing the Voice will cause severe psychic trauma to the Emperor and cause him to go into a state of hibernation shortly after the death of the Voice. This is made clear because the Emperor sends the Sith Warrior Player Character a message saying that he is still very much alive but unable to influence the Empire at the current time after the Voice of the Emperor is killed by the Jedi Knight.

Now generally outright bodily possession is a skill reserved for deceased Sith, or for Sith Holocrons. I have to date known of no other Sith aside from Vitiate who is capable of outright bodily possession while still alive, much less the outright bodily possession of multiple simultaneous targets, the way Vitiate is capable of. That would land him as the top-contender for Most Powerful Sith.

Obi-Wan would have likely lost, given that he's old, tired and gray. While for Vader age doesn't matter because of his suit. However Ashoka would stand a good chance of defeating him, she's more than capable of constructing new lightsabers if need be and was already a powerful and skilled Padawan. However with nobody to train her her abilities might not improve that much... unless someone does train her. But yeah, this is probably never going to happen. Vader wouldn't want to kill Ashoka and he therefore wouldn't look for her - and if he did find her he might even let her get away.

This being said about the same guy who practically murdered Padme with his own force crush. Yeah, I don't think that friendship matters a whole lot to Darth Vader after that, even if Ashoka was his Padawan.

Edited by XantosCledwin

Er... About your quotes. Obi Wan was a Jedi Master with full rights and priveleges, and a member of the Jedi High Council. Although Chancellor Palpatine appointed Anakin Skywalker to the High Council as his representative, Yoda and Mace Windu (the designated leaders of the Council) specifically made a point to deny Anakin the title of Jedi Master.

As has been made clear in Star Wars the Old Republic a Darth is the Sith equivalent to a Jedi with the title of "Master" a Sith "Lord" on the other hand is more akin to a Jedi with the title of "Knight" which is what Anakin was. Palpatine upon naming Anakin as Vader promoted him immediately to the title of Darth which conferred on him equivalent status in the Sith Organization as a Jedi Master has in the Jedi Organization.

As for Emperor Vitiate, I will put this in spoilers because it seems to becoming clear that you haven't played the Sith Warrior storyline to it's completion yet but...

Vitiate is not who the Jedi Knight fights at the end of their Class Story. Rather it is Vitiate's Voice. The Voice of Vitiate is basically an individual who is being possessed by the consciousness of Vitiate. It is unclear whether this possession confers upon the Voice the complete combat capabilities and knowledge of Vitiate. What is clear is that killing the Voice will cause severe psychic trauma to the Emperor and cause him to go into a state of hibernation shortly after the death of the Voice. This is made clear because the Emperor sends the Sith Warrior Player Character a message saying that he is still very much alive but unable to influence the Empire at the current time after the Voice of the Emperor is killed by the Jedi Knight.

Now generally outright bodily possession is a skill reserved for deceased Sith, or for Sith Holocrons. I have to date known of no other Sith aside from Vitiate who is capable of outright bodily possession while still alive, much less the outright bodily possession of multiple simultaneous targets, the way Vitiate is capable of. That would land him as the top-contender for Most Powerful Sith.

Ok...what does Obi-Wan being a Jedi Master and a member of the council have to do with anything? Anakin was pretty much a Jedi Master himself(in skill, not in title of course), not to mention post-suit Vader only became more powerful and fought powerful Jedi anyway.

No I have played the SW story....ok so Vitiate can do that, however one feat doesn't make him the top contender for the most powerful sith lord ever, its still Sidious. In fact, Sidious could very well possess someone's body while they were alive, he did this to Jeng Droga.

Even as he perished, Palpatine used the dark side knowledge the Sith Lords had granted him years earlier to rend space itself and transmigrate his essence across lightyears to Droga's body. The infusion of Palpatine's overwhelming dark side energies reduced Droga to incoherent madness..

As far as multiple bodily possession...sure thats all Vitiate has over Sidious, however Sidious doesn't really need to do this as he has shown to mind control a lot of beings and bend them to his will.

So even what Vitiate has over Sidious(which isn't much), Sidious is still far more powerful then him + he doesn't need to rely on rituals to do stuff.

Your point being...? What's Obi gonna do, flash his membership card in Vader's face? I'm a member of the

This being said about the same guy who practically murdered Padme with his own force crush. Yeah, I don't think that friendship matters a whole lot to Darth Vader after that, even if Ashoka was his Padawan.
In a fit of rage, believing she had betrayed him. He didn't actually intend to kill her, hence his
when it was revealed she was dead. Vader's newly aquired tempered aggression, emotional regret and self loathing would mean his feelings would be much clearer if he ever confronted Ashoka, whom he has no reason to hate. Only to kill because the Emperor commands him, will he obey? I don't think he would.

Ok...what does Obi-Wan being a Jedi Master and a member of the council have to do with anything? Anakin was pretty much a Jedi Master himself(in skill, not in title of course), not to mention post-suit Vader only became more powerful and fought powerful Jedi anyway.

Er... no, the Revenge of the Sith Anakin (pre-suit) was no where near the power level of a Jedi Master. If he had been forced to fight Yoda at the end of that movie instead of Obi Wan, he would would have been dead moments after the fighting started. The only reason the fight dragged on as long as it did against Obi Wan, is because Obi Wan was not trying to kill Anakin, he was trying to save him from himself. He failed, and seeing that he had no other option cut him down. He did not however kill Anakin, even though he had the opportunity. This was probably in part due to his own desire to still view Anakin as the chosen one. Yoda stopped believing Anakin was the chosen one the instant that he saw the devastation in the Temple.

No I have played the SW story....ok so Vitiate can do that, however one feat doesn't make him the top contender for the most powerful sith lord ever, its still Sidious. In fact, Sidious could very well possess someone's body while they were alive, he did this to Jeng Droga.

Okay, so Palpatine had the ability to possess one individual, while he was alive himself. What separates Vitiate from Palpatine in this case, is that Vitiate could possess several individuals simultaneously. But if we really want to compare notes on who is the most powerful Sith Lord... then I feel compelled to bring up "Son" who was basically a living incarnation of the Dark Side of the Force. While not technically a Sith Lord, he does qualify as the most powerful dark side user that we know of to date by virtue of being a Force God.

As far as multiple bodily possession...sure thats all Vitiate has over Sidious, however Sidious doesn't really need to do this as he has shown to mind control a lot of beings and bend them to his will.

Uh... if your referring to the Clones? Then thats not so much Mind Control, as it is heavy pre-programed mental conditioning. And that was achieved without the assistance of the Force.

So even what Vitiate has over Sidious(which isn't much), Sidious is still far more powerful then him + he doesn't need to rely on rituals to do stuff.

Um... Sidious probably does have to rely on Rituals to do some of the more elaborate Dark Side abilities, just as any other dark sider would have to do. He can't just automatically summon up a Galaxy wide Force Storm without making preparations (now that I think about it, I doubt even Son, the Dark Side Force God could do that).

Um... Sidious probably does have to rely on Rituals to do some of the more elaborate Dark Side abilities, just as any other dark sider would have to do. He can't just automatically summon up a Galaxy wide Force Storm without making preparations (now that I think about it, I doubt even Son, the Dark Side Force God could do that).

Actually... I think he could. It certainly didn't take him 10 days. :rolleyes:

Er... no, the Revenge of the Sith Anakin (pre-suit) was no where near the power level of a Jedi Master. If he had been forced to fight Yoda at the end of that movie instead of Obi Wan, he would would have been dead moments after the fighting started. The only reason the fight dragged on as long as it did against Obi Wan, is because Obi Wan was not trying to kill Anakin, he was trying to save him from himself. He failed, and seeing that he had no other option cut him down. He did not however kill Anakin, even though he had the opportunity. This was probably in part due to his own desire to still view Anakin as the chosen one. Yoda stopped believing Anakin was the chosen one the instant that he saw the devastation in the Temple.

Regardless, were talking about Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader here - 20 years later. Were Obi-Wan's title as 'Master' means nothing. Unless your saying anyone with the title of 'Master' is of equal power to all others holding the title 'Master' and all other holding the title 'Darth'.

By that strange logic Lord Vitiate is less powerful than Master Adi Gallia.

Regardless, were talking about Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader here - 20 years later. Were Obi-Wan's title as 'Master' means nothing. Unless your saying anyone with the title of 'Master' is of equal power to all others holding the title 'Master' and all other holding the title 'Darth'.

By that strange logic Lord Vitiate is less powerful than Master Adi Gallia.

As Emperor, Lord Vitiate's official titl is "Dark Lord of the Sith." that particular title is a step above that of a regular Darth's title. It is the title of the highest ranking Sith alive at the time, and also the most powerful Sith at the time. It is also the same title that Palpatine would later be given.

As Emperor, Lord Vitiate's official titl is "Dark Lord of the Sith." that particular title is a step above that of a regular Darth's title. It is the title of the highest ranking Sith alive at the time, and also the most powerful Sith at the time. It is also the same title that Palpatine would later be given.
I meant before he was Emperor, when he was a mere lord. Basically, titles are only very vague indicators of skill and my no means can be used to gauge the outcome of a battle, that's just absurd. Edited by Beniboybling

I meant before he was Emperor, when he was a mere lord. Basically, titles are only very vague indicators of skill and my no means can be used to gauge the outcome of a battle, that's just absurd.

Case in point...

Jedi Master- Coleman Trebor...was more of a diplomat then anything else.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Case in point...

Jedi Master- Coleman Trebor...was more of a diplomat then anything else.

the entire Jedi Order's mission statement is based around being Diplomats. That is like arguing that a member of the Shaolin Monastic Order is more of a Monk than a Martial Artist.

The very first thing Qui Gon and Obi Wan are sent to do in the first movie is to be Ambassadors to the Trade Union. They fail utterly, but they were still sent to be peaceful negotiators non the less.

Edited by XantosCledwin

The way I look at it.

I hope Ventress will just go about her life as a Bounty Hunter. That's closure enough for me. She doesn't have to go out with a Bang really. Her skills as an infiltrator and assassin would serve her well in that field. Hell she could have shown up in 1313.....oh too soon.

It is a bit better than her original ending where she simply fell off the grid....on a shuttle with my Favorite Clone Trooper who needed an operation after getting paralyzed by General Grievous....Damn I miss Alpha ):

They could always do a Ahsoka/ Lux Bonteri Book Series. She keeps her head down and becomes a freedom fighter (the Onderon Arc was foreshadowing) and later joins the Rebel Alliance and never crosses paths with the original gang.

Maul might get the Starkiller treatment and could become one of the Emperor's Hands like Mara Jade. He always was a tool and Season 5 revealed he could be a very good tool at taking down organizations and funding private armies which could benefit Palpatine in the future.

Neither of these characters have to be in a movie in my opinion.

Edited by CassusVerda