Server Forums

Sensational

Give us some so we can start trash talking.

This is the problem with the MMO community now days. It's not "Let us have access, so we can get to know the community we'll be playing with." It's "giv meh axses now, so dat i can tell evry1 how 1337 i am and how suxor they r."

This is the problem with the MMO community now days. It's not "Let us have access, so we can get to know the community we'll be playing with." It's "giv meh axses now, so dat i can tell evry1 how 1337 i am and how suxor they r."

thank you...i shot coffee out my nose :D

Yeah trash talking is something all these new schoolers brought in, it never happened back in the day.

Yeah trash talking is something all these new schoolers brought in, it never happened back in the day.

It happened among old school games. Still does. Did I say anything bad about trash talking? The difference is, it wasn't the soul reason to communicate with others. Now, all people do is trash talk. 90% of what comes out of peoples mouths (fingers?) is trash talk.

Edited by Wapner

It happened among old school games. Still does. Did I say anything bad about trash talking? The difference is, it wasn't the soul reason to communicate with others. Now, all people do is trash talk. 90% of what comes out of peoples mouths (fingers?) is trash talk.

I think he was being sarcastic. No. Wait. I know he was...

I just ignore the trash talk. I don't care if someone is better at me at pushing buttons or moving a mouse...

But it would be nice to have server forums for things like guild recruitment. Dumping all the guilds on all the servers in one place is hard to sort though (especially if they don't put their server in the title of their thread).

Edited by Jilla

I just ignore the trash talk. I don't care if someone is better at me at pushing buttons or moving a mouse...

But it would be nice to have server forums for things like guild recruitment. Dumping all the guilds on all the servers in one place is hard to sort though (especially if they don't put their server in the title of their thread).

Yeah, that too.