[Republic]: =AT= Alliance Templars are Recruiting now!

Jendor

ALLIANCE TEMPLARS - =AT=

PVE|SOCIAL

May Comrades old and new seek glory for the day

Vitals

SERVER: Red Eclipse

MEMBERS: 300(Alts not counted in this total & in actives kicked at 70+ days)

FOCUS: PvE (with social/fun PVP)

EVENTS : 7 a week

LOCAL: BST/GMT+1 (although we have players on the continent also)

Information

We are a tight knit guild, with focus on PVE, social and light hearted events, that's not to say we aren't serious when it counts, we have structured ranks and a guild charter, we have at least 3 OPS events a week (and others planned most days)

Requirements

We do have a few small but important prerequisites:

• You are willing to take part in some guild events
  • You are willing to log onto a TS3 server (even if just to listen)
  • You are a sociable

We originally formed in SWG in around 2004 , and have a few from back in the start, but mostly we are just a friendly bunch looking for new members to join our family !

http://www.alliance-templars.com

we look forward to hearing from you

Edited by Jendor
Added Faction

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to welcome a few new faces to the =AT= Family !

• Jkaio
  • Le'lo
  • Docbob

I hope you all have a time within AT

For other guilds struggling to run ops get in touch we are now running the ATAS (Alliance Templar Alignment Scheme) a pool of like minded guilds together in one chat room who are ops ready but looking for extra players but dont want to recruit PUGs

Happy Friday to all !! & welcome to out newest members:

• Arraniz,
  • Adicus

they found us right here on SWTOR.com feel free to join us

our operation days now are:

Regular:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Occasional planned days:

Saturday, Sunday

Were currently looking for all types of players but specifically OPS Ready DPS as we're looking to step our game up and into EC HM

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning ladies & gents

I'd like to take the time to welcome:

• Biri
  • Routackio
  • Casru
  • Battleboss
  • dash'comma

And to let you all know our operations have expanded:

we now run:

Saturday - mid level ops

Sunday - mid level ops

Monday - if required

Tuesday - New to ops night

Wednesday - mid level ops

Thursday - HM EC 1/5 cleared

if you'd like to know more get in touch were always happy to welcome new members to our family !

Cheers !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We've just kicked off a batch of new regular social events including quizes, screenshot competitions & in game Lightly RP'd quest puzzle

all with prizes !

we're also running ops close to 3/4 nights a week, never been a better time to join !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still alive and kicking, a few of us are also now playing STO and we have events most every night of the week, we're happy to accept all players but we could certainly use a few experienced tanks as a couple of our Main Tanks are out of action currently !

/A-T Out

• 2 months later...
I'd Like to officially welcome Heart f the Falcon, on their successful merger into the ranks of AT ! we've also morphed into seeming the moderate play guild with 3 HM set groups and regular SM groups ran most nights of the week !

• 2 months later...
Hello Hollyaxus :) I'm a member of AT and have seen you in pvp a fair bit recently (orracob/marcussmithus), i would say we have about 3-4 more hardcore pvp-ers a couple of us (including me) are above valor 80 and are looking to create an arena team recently, but we do have a few more casual pvpers who come along for the fun :) We mostly do pvp for a laugh and a change from pve but if we could form an arena team we would try and take it seriously :p If you have any questions, feel free to message me in game and i can try and fill you in :D

• 1 year later...

Hello :) Me and a friend of mine have been looking for a guild to join for a while now. We wanted to ask if we could join your guild, because you offer exactly what we are looking for - a friendly, casual and fun environment (in a Galaxy far,far away). Our characters on Red Eclipse are called Arcumiel - Jedi Shadow and Andekin - Jedi Guardian and are levels respectively 38 and 39. We like both PVE and PVP. We have both played some other MMORPG-s, such as World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, Lord of the Rings Online, etc. as well as both KOTR games . Well, that's all I can think of right now and I am looking forward to playing with you.

P.S. May the Force be with you!

Edited by maximuskrassius