Season 3 top team looking for healer

SKYPATCH

Yo

Like tittle says we Head and Shoulders are looking for a healer to play in our main team for ranked 4vs4 on the Empire Side.

If you want to apply send a in-game message to my imp characters(you can see my chars name in my signature bellow) or send a PM here on the swtor website.

We are looking for a experienced healer that plays good his class and is not dead inside in terms of communication with our team when we use TS3.

Cheers

Edited by SKYPATCH

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You were at the exact same Time on T3-M4, so you also had some "easy" Times farming Rating there.

2. Since you and Wolfpack were on T3-M4, when we were there, it was not "easy" Rating. I just was easier to farm

Rating because more teams were queuing.

3. Marrat's Assassin was ToFN's 1st Place Assassin and he did not even Transfer to T3-M4. The last part of my Rating

(200-300 Rating) was farmed on ToFN, were we mostly played against your Team.

Edited by XChinamanX

Yo

Like tittle says we Head and Shoulders are looking for a healer to play in our main team for ranked 4vs4 on the Empire Side.

If you want to apply send a in-game message to my imp characters(you can see my chars name in my signature bellow) or send a PM here on the swtor website.

We are looking for a experienced healer that plays good his class and is not dead inside in terms of communication with our team when we use TS3.

Cheers

Why not have house heal and find another DPS? Easier to find a good sorc DPS than a good healer.

1. You were at the exact same Time on T3-M4, so you also had some "easy" Times farming Rating there.

2. Since you and Wolfpack were on T3-M4, when we were there, it was not "easy" Rating. I just was easier to farm

3. Marrat's Assassin was ToFN's 1st Place Assassin and he did not even Transfer to T3-M4. The last part of my Rating

whoever u are, u really don't want to go into this... u know it yourself..

Yeah, but then again, Marrat is one of the biggest win traders on the server so no one really cares.

Whoever I am ?

I'm XChinamanX, known as a factor of the hardcore PvP Guild Honour...

Naa, joking but if you read my last post you could guess who I am, if not RIP.

So, and since you know now, who I am, there is no point for me to not go into this, because everything I wrote is 100% true. Believe it or not, your answer shows that the stuff I wrote is true, if it wasn't true you would correct me I guess...

but you didn't. So I'm right and you know it yourself.

Edited by XChinamanX

Yeah, but then again, Marrat is one of the biggest win traders on the server so no one really cares.

YES! DRAMA/FOXHOUND,MvPs,Fotm rerollers,etc.. all wintraded for me in group ranked for me to get my top rating. TY guys :rak_03:

PS: to keep on topic Season 3 top team looking for healer send PM to apply!

Edited by SKYPATCH

Whoever I am ?

I'm XChinamanX, known as a factor of the hardcore PvP Guild Honour...

Naa, joking but if you read my last post you could guess who I am, if not RIP.

So, and since you know now, who I am, there is no point for me to not go into this, because everything I wrote is 100% true. Believe it or not, your answer shows that the stuff I wrote is true, if it wasn't true you would correct me I guess...

but you didn't. So I'm right and you know it yourself.

ok house - you wish.

In the Beginning of season 3 your team got stomped. We were playing with gerikke at that time so roudy did not gain any rating. It got boring so we transferred to t3. At that time your team was at 1200-1300 rating. 2 days later after farming the leftovers on tofn (cryria and ppl) you followed us to t3. You arrived at t3 with ~1400 rating. We left t3 after 1 week with an exact stat of 20:1. That one loss was against your team, yes. But we won the other 6 games against you so who cared...

As I said we left after one week, but your team didnt leave. You stayed for another 4 weeks at least and when we left you were at 1500-1600 rating.

Because roudy started to get rating much later than we, and he had his first 10 games with us already having high rating for that time he had ~ 1500 rating with a stat of 20:0.

You, house, transferred to tofn with a rating of almost 2k. Now tell me again where did that 500 rating come from? Don't tell me we had easy times farming rating there, when we only were there for one week and all that time your team was there aswell. (also very funny how season 3 top team is there and we have 'easy time farming rating' heh? ;) ) So you are actually saying: We had an easy time farming our rating there WHEN your team WAS THERE. And you had easy time farming rating WHEN our team was GONE.

When you came back to tofn you replaced ivan and okusis with marrat and yanan. Stjart and I had higher rating than you and terrikus and roudy had higher than marrat and yanan(we changed our 4th place in that time often). So IF you won a game you got ~20 rating and we lost ~22. When we won we gained ~6 and you lost ~8. So we had to effectively win 3 games if we lost one.

Then you found the derpiest comp ever, with which you had a chance to beat us more than once an evening so you sticked to it until the very end of the season.

With our team having disconnects (AT LEAST1 every evening -sometimes we had 3 and called it a night) in the last 2 weeks of the season, many of us got dead inside because bad luck also added to your derp comp. This may sound like excuses but you know it. And it is still on many streams.

So marrat came in a team that was ready and found a very easy comp and started with 1200 rating. Making you and terrikus gain nice rating if you won against us, which you did often (now we see, what we knew before: it was only the comp because you couldnt win a single game since we are running mirror). so marrat had 1500 rating at 6:0 stats (I am guessing here - don't know for sure but he got there with WAY LESS games than roudy.

What did you use your low rated (second) sorc for? As you came close to our rating and you got your rank 1 you couldn't live with gaining the same amount of rating that you lost (something we had to deal with the whole season - we lost even more than we won - u know this ffs) so you logged on to your 1400 rating sorc and played with that one. Boosting terrikus yanan and marrat even more - making your team gain more and loose less again.

On top of all of that. Are you really serious? Copying every single tactic we beat you with? Never coming up with own things - the only own thing you came up with was double madness derp.

You started season 4 with sorc heal because "we are prepared we knew..." and jugger tank. What happened after we beat you 4 times in a row? OH YEAH you COPIED US AGAIN. Operative healer, assasin tank. Still didnt work. ****. Better go back to t3 and come at the end of season 4?

Everything has been said. You wanted to me correct you.

You can tell stories as much as you want. I have said everything

Edited post

Edited by Osdorof

YES! DRAMA/FOXHOUND,MvPs,Fotm rerollers,etc.. all wintraded for me in group ranked for me to get my top rating. TY guys :rak_03:

PS: to keep on topic Season 3 top team looking for healer send PM to apply!

hehe i can't wait for season 4 when you will become the little boy again who wants to play with everyone

It's not House , so RIP. First of all, at the very first game against you, at the start of Seasion 3 we played against you. You had Roudy and Gerikke as dps, Gerikke was on his Marauder. You won but it was very close, but because it was very close you started to play a super counter setup to us with a sniper dps. Sniper dps pushes our melee dps at every hardswitch away on top of that he has a flash bang that is not cleansable from a sorc, so basicly a free hardswitch (yes we had 2 cyclones but they are way worse than flashbang because you need to cast them). Next point, Roudy and Ivan talked about transfering to T3-M4 so we knew about it. Because you were the best team at that time and we wanted to play and to win against you we also transfered to T3-M4, even before you. So we didn't farm the "leftovers" like "Cry and people" (btw this is not the right place to trashtalk other people). Next point, you transfered back to ToFn, we as well.Than we tried again to qeue for Team Ranked on ToFN, but it you were not qeueing because Stjart was doing pve and the rest of the teams were dead. So we played with our alts on T3-M4, some ranked is better than no ranked. Luckily after a few days/weeks ranked scene got alive again so started qeueing again on ToFN. We played many really close games against your team, and we also managed to win many games. Because we were about winning 50% (at the end) your Team went full derp. Because full derp is stronger than hardswitch we changed as well and optimized setup to win. Since we managed to still win against you in derp house transfered his sorc to ToFN because he wanted to get 1st Place overall. But than we had a bad evening and lost many games to you, house decided to log his lower rated sorc, so he doesn't lose too much rating, maybe this was not nice decision towards other Teams but it was a smart decision. So saying that he logged on the lower rated sorc to boost us is a lie. Next point, you only had 1 evening where you had 3 dc's that just bad luck, but can happen. Next point copying, Well when you compare Juggernaut Tank and Assassin Tank against double madness we noticed that a Assassin is way better, because he has 2 shrouds and way more stunn and root immunity. We lost against your Team a few times, Juggernaut Tank always died first although our dmg higher was and our healing about same. We checked DMG taken of Assassin and Juggernaut Tank and we noticed that Assassin Tank took like 100k less dmg. Yanan went from Sorc back to Operative because it is his main, means that he is better at it than at a sorc. Next point, if you call us copycats we call you as well copycats, when we played derp we started to play with Sorc dps and we won. 2 days later roudy logged on his sorc. Also Seasion 4 at the start we "pooped" on you (sounds retarded, but it's true) kinda hard, you played with mercenery and marauder, not super op, but still a few days later roudy was on his assassin and you had a sorc in your team, ähhhh copycats? See it how you want. I'm finished Edited by XChinamanX

Not going to comment on the other stuff. But on the part of me switching back to operative from sorc: I used to main sorc healer. Enjoyed it a lot but switched to operative just before arenas were launched. I wanted to try and play my sorc again for old times sake this patch and because I liked the utilities. I wasnt really getting the hps I wanted though and the utilities were a bit too situational to make up for it. So I switched back. Saying that was copying you is a bit of a stretch since pretty much everyone was using operative heal with exception of Mannovai.

It's not House , so RIP. First of all, at the very first game against you, at the start of Seasion 3 we played against you. You had Roudy and Gerikke as dps, Gerikke was on his Marauder. You won but it was very close, but because it was very close you started to play a super counter setup to us with a sniper dps. Sniper dps pushes our melee dps at every hardswitch away on top of that he has a flash bang that is not cleansable from a sorc, so basicly a free hardswitch (yes we had 2 cyclones but they are way worse than flashbang because you need to cast them). Next point, Roudy and Ivan talked about transfering to T3-M4 so we knew about it. Because you were the best team at that time and we wanted to play and to win against you we also transfered to T3-M4, even before you. So we didn't farm the "leftovers" like "Cry and people" (btw this is not the right place to trashtalk other people). Next point, can you prove that we "copied" our characters? Maybe we like to level. Next point, you transfered back to ToFn, Ivan as well. But the rest of the team didn't need to transfer because everybody except Ivan had alts on T3-M4. Than we tried again to qeue for Team Ranked on ToFN, but it you were not qeueing because Stjart was doing pve and the rest of the teams were dead. So we played with our alts on T3-M4, some ranked is better than no ranked. Luckily after a few days/weeks ranked scene got alive again so started qeueing again on ToFN. We played many really close games against your team, and we also managed to win many games. Because we were about winning 50% (at the end) your Team went full derp. Because full derp is stronger than hardswitch we changed as well and optimized setup to win. Since we managed to still win against you in derp house transfered his sorc to ToFN because he wanted to get 1st Place overall. But than we had a bad evening and lost many games to you, house decided to log his lower rated sorc, so he doesn't lose too much rating, maybe this was not nice decision towards other Teams but it was a smart decision. So saying that he logged on the lower rated sorc to boost us is a lie. Next point, you only had 1 evening where you had 3 dc's that just bad luck, but can happen. Next point copying, Well when you compare Juggernaut Tank and Assassin Tank against double madness we noticed that a Assassin is way better, because he has 2 shrouds and way more stunn and root immunity. We lost against your Team a few times, Juggernaut Tank always died first although our dmg higher was and our healing about same. We checked DMG taken of Assassin and Juggernaut Tank and we noticed that Assassin Tank took like 100k less dmg. Yanan went from Sorc back to Operative because it is his main, means that he is better at it than at a sorc. Next point, if you call us copycats we call you as well copycats, when we played derp we started to play with Sorc dps and we won. 2 days later roudy logged on his sorc. Also Seasion 4 at the start we "pooped" on you (sounds retarded, but it's true) kinda hard, you played with mercenery and marauder, not super op, but still a few days later roudy was on his assassin and you had a sorc in your team, ähhhh copycats? See it how you want. I'm finished

Mutch spacing, many returns.

Hey big boys.

Feel free to continue, but I don't really know what the argument is about xD. IMO there are about 3 "top" teams on the server, which seem to be pretty close to each other skillwise. Roudy+Osdo+Stjart+somebigboy, House/Terrikus/Marrat+somebigboy, and Mannovai+bigboys (meaning that Mannovai is maybe the biggest boy with the biggest carrying power xD). Since the 4th, or the 3 other players in these teams seem to be kind of random, I just decided to call them bigboys. These big boys are usually Larsson, Xolav, Gerikke, Keubro, Yanan, Igor etc. Sometimes nonfactors like myself, Myzran, Firestorm and other ppl get to play with the big boys too, or we do fine by ourselves. And ofc people who came from others servers; FOTM rerollers, Zherio (marauder BEAST) and his team are pretty good too, semi big boys.

On another note, there are a lot of good players in yolo q (yolo q heroes), it would be nice to see them play team ranked more. It will take some time to adapt ofc. Maybe they could evolve to the BIG BOY LEVEL.

I don't wanna be too diplomatic here, feel free to continue and also trashtalk me.

Hey big boys.

Feel free to continue, but I don't really know what the argument is about xD. IMO there are about 3 "top" teams on the server, which seem to be pretty close to each other skillwise. Roudy+Osdo+Stjart+somebigboy, House/Terrikus/Marrat+somebigboy, and Mannovai+bigboys (meaning that Mannovai is maybe the biggest boy with the biggest carrying power xD). Since the 4th, or the 3 other players in these teams seem to be kind of random, I just decided to call them bigboys. These big boys are usually Larsson, Xolav, Gerikke, Keubro, Yanan, Igor etc. Sometimes nonfactors like myself, Myzran, Firestorm and other ppl get to play with the big boys too, or we do fine by ourselves. And ofc people who came from others servers; FOTM rerollers, Zherio (marauder BEAST) and his team are pretty good too, semi big boys.

On another note, there are a lot of good players in yolo q (yolo q heroes), it would be nice to see them play team ranked more. It will take some time to adapt ofc. Maybe they could evolve to the BIG BOY LEVEL.

I don't wanna be too diplomatic here, feel free to continue and also trashtalk me.

I'm trashtalking you right now. :csw_fett: Target acquired :)

It's not House , so RIP. First of all, at the very first game against you, at the start of Seasion 3 we played against you. You had Roudy and Gerikke as dps, Gerikke was on his Marauder. You won but it was very close, but because it was very close you started to play a super counter setup to us with a sniper dps. Sniper dps pushes our melee dps at every hardswitch away on top of that he has a flash bang that is not cleansable from a sorc, so basicly a free hardswitch (yes we had 2 cyclones but they are way worse than flashbang because you need to cast them). Next point, Roudy and Ivan talked about transfering to T3-M4 so we knew about it. Because you were the best team at that time and we wanted to play and to win against you we also transfered to T3-M4, even before you. So we didn't farm the "leftovers" like "Cry and people" (btw this is not the right place to trashtalk other people). Next point, can you prove that we "copied" our characters? Maybe we like to level. Next point, you transfered back to ToFn, Ivan as well. But the rest of the team didn't need to transfer because everybody except Ivan had alts on T3-M4. Than we tried again to qeue for Team Ranked on ToFN, but it you were not qeueing because Stjart was doing pve and the rest of the teams were dead. So we played with our alts on T3-M4, some ranked is better than no ranked. Luckily after a few days/weeks ranked scene got alive again so started qeueing again on ToFN. We played many really close games against your team, and we also managed to win many games. Because we were about winning 50% (at the end) your Team went full derp. Because full derp is stronger than hardswitch we changed as well and optimized setup to win. Since we managed to still win against you in derp house transfered his sorc to ToFN because he wanted to get 1st Place overall. But than we had a bad evening and lost many games to you, house decided to log his lower rated sorc, so he doesn't lose too much rating, maybe this was not nice decision towards other Teams but it was a smart decision. So saying that he logged on the lower rated sorc to boost us is a lie. Next point, you only had 1 evening where you had 3 dc's that just bad luck, but can happen. Next point copying, Well when you compare Juggernaut Tank and Assassin Tank against double madness we noticed that a Assassin is way better, because he has 2 shrouds and way more stunn and root immunity. We lost against your Team a few times, Juggernaut Tank always died first although our dmg higher was and our healing about same. We checked DMG taken of Assassin and Juggernaut Tank and we noticed that Assassin Tank took like 100k less dmg. Yanan went from Sorc back to Operative because it is his main, means that he is better at it than at a sorc. Next point, if you call us copycats we call you as well copycats, when we played derp we started to play with Sorc dps and we won. 2 days later roudy logged on his sorc. Also Seasion 4 at the start we "pooped" on you (sounds retarded, but it's true) kinda hard, you played with mercenery and marauder, not super op, but still a few days later roudy was on his assassin and you had a sorc in your team, ähhhh copycats? See it how you want. I'm finished

No you are definately not house. Anything left over would be terrikus. I like you. So not much to say. Except for: Use Spaces and paragraphs... I only made it to the 6th row then i stopped reading, this hurts my eyes.

I am not trashtalking anybody here. Sorry that i said leftovers but what should i call them to not sound so harsh?

Also I like you yanan. And I am not saying you are copying me. Obviously I meant your team copying the tactics and comps we use. For me it was house and terrikus making tactics. And them copying us. Nothing about you. You are a good player and you have a good character - i mean you don't change your character when you think you are talking to 'nonfactors' compared to some specific ppl in your team.

Edited for reasons..

Edited by Osdorof

Hey big boys.

At least I don't get soloed by tank assassins :rak_03: