Huttball question.

Inamortus

I'll probably get flamed here by either Imps saying 'Go learn to play' or some crap like that, but seeing as Empire are more likely to be put in a Huttball warzone due to their bigger faction pop, would this give them an advantage against the Republic?

I very very rarely win a game of huttball and loathe seeing the loading screen everytime it comes up. I do see the Empire are very strategic ( they can actually pass the ball for starters) and whenever they get the ball 1-2 of there players runs to our baseline for a catch.

Comparing this to the republic, i usually find my team picking up the ball... pushing forward and dieing. Being a sage i try to heal, sheild and force rescue my team mates to help, but it rarely pays off.

Now i'm sure someone will mention, 'if we get huttball more and you get the other 2 WZ's, surely that means you have an advantage over those 2?'. I think this is invalid as they are relatively cap and defend scenarios seen in the other MMO which alot would have played and got used to, whereas i see Huttball alot different and well, new.

Anyways, what's your opinions? Do you see the empire winning alot more in Huttball, and could their faction imbalance help them improve in this WZ as they play it relatively more than the Republic?

Thoughts... :)

Ok then, yes it is blindingly obvious that on your server the Empire have more experience in Huttball, therefore they are probably better at it. I'm so glad you made a thread about this. Life is so unfair for the Republicans.

Be thankful you don't get Huttball all the time.

Edited by Vulm

isn't huttball only among your on faction?

No. It runs cross faction if groups are available on both sides, otherwise it will put you against your own faction.

I picked up some neat tricks from the imperials, start using your lateral passing lanes and try to camp a sage in endzone for easy pull wins. (Or have a stealth for passing lanes/leaps/etc)

Watch what they are doing and start doing it right back to them!