Tanking in SWTOR?

xNYROx

It is generally very easy compared to other MMO's. Your taunts come with a passive percentage threat boost, such that after the first 10 seconds or so of combat, you have so much threat from taunting that you don't really lose threat the way you can in other MMO's.

It is generally very easy compared to other MMO's. Your taunts come with a passive percentage threat boost, such that after the first 10 seconds or so of combat, you have so much threat from taunting that you don't really lose threat the way you can in other MMO's.

Cool any suggestions on crew skills i should take as a jedi guardian?

Well, if you're not going to try to be fancy, I recommend sticking with the 1 crafting skill, 1 gathering skill, 1 crew mission model.

First run around the crew skills area of the fleet and click on every trainer there to get all the codex entries.

Now open up your missions menu (where you see all your quests) and click the codex tab at the bottom of the screen. Navigate to the crew skills section.

Now read about what the different crafting skills do (They are Biochem, Synthweaving, Armormech, Armstech, Cybertech, and Artifice).

Each of those entries will come with a recommendation of what gathering skill and crew mission go best with them.

I hesitate to recommend a certain one, because it's really a matter of personal preference, but I'd say away from Armormech and Armstech, since those make armors and weapons that are mostly for non-force users.

I really love the modding system in this game and I pretty exclusively rely on it to gear my characters. Cybertech is the big one for making mods, and Artifice makes one type as well (in addition to lightsaber hilts and crystals).

Good luck!