Companion quests???

Necrohammer

Hi,

I just finished the Bounty Hunter story and I wondered if there are any Companion quests. I did 1 with Mako, where I blasted her 2 lookalikes on Dromund Kaas. But it looked like this wasn't the end of this, yet she didn't want to talk to me after. I guess that these quests are linken with our relationship??? (She doesn't really like me)

Also I wondered if the other companions all have quests/stories of their own. As I only played with Mako as a companion (she's handy in a fight) I didn't get close to the others and only talked once or twice with them.

By the way, I didn't care much for this story. Now I'm playing a Jedi Knight, I'm only level 4 but I already like this one much more. Just a matter of taste I guess...

Yeah there based on affection with that certain companion. However even if you have max affection you can only do some many of there story lines within a Chapter of your class story. Since your done though you won't have this problem. As far as all of them having story arcs I'm positive they do since I have completed four of them with my warrior and I don't they left one hanging. Hope this helped you out. :D