How do you get Rubat crystal later in game?

Overlord_Baal

Sorry if this has already been posted but I currently have archeology around 95+ and no matter how many low level, color crystal missions I do I cant get any rubat crystals. I know that on corruscant I can find patches of rubat crystal but I don't have time to travel all the way there and spend 2+ hours trying to gather a ridiculous amount of rubat. I need the crystals because every one of my crafting recipes require some amount of rabat. Can anyone help with this? :confused:

Now that your skill in Archaeology is higher, it now defaults to Grade 2 missions. To send your crew back out on lower level missions, look at the top of the window when you choose Arch. and you'll see a drop down menu where you can select what level of mission to send them out on.

Now that your skill in Archaeology is higher, it now defaults to Grade 2 missions. To send your crew back out on lower level missions, look at the top of the window when you choose Arch. and you'll see a drop down menu where you can select what level of mission to send them out on.

THIS

I had to have someone explain it to me in my guild. This is good, because I was worried the only missions you could do was the ones on your grade.