[Articifice] Grade 24 Enhancements

Mathias_Varr

I have the schemetic for a level 24 enhancement that I got from an Eternity Vault run (I cannot remember if Story or Hard). I'm looking to find the other level 24 Enhancement recipes but sites like torhead and swtorspy have been unhelpful in that regard.

Where do I get the schematics? Are they all Random boss drops? If so, what bosses have a chance to drop them? Or can I RE them from Exotech and Columi gear?

I have the schemetic for a level 24 enhancement that I got from an Eternity Vault run (I cannot remember if Story or Hard). I'm looking to find the other level 24 Enhancement recipes but sites like torhead and swtorspy have been unhelpful in that regard.

Where do I get the schematics? Are they all Random boss drops? If so, what bosses have a chance to drop them? Or can I RE them from Exotech and Columi gear?

You can only reverse engineer black hole gear and above to learn a schematic. Enhancement and mod schematics are drops from Eternity vault and karagga I believe. Also check GTN from time to time because sometimes someone listed schem drops there. If you have a lot of cash you can buy black hole and above enhancements crafted by other players, put them in an orange shell, remove the enhancement from the shell to remove the crafter's name and then reverse engineer it for a chance at a schematic. This isn't an exploit as explained here http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=5296169&postcount=2