Begeren Colony Progression Thread

(Last Update: 6/24/2015)

[aname=Index]Progression Index[/aname]

• [jumpto=RA]The Ravagers[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=ToS]Temple of Sacrifice[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=Mono]Colossal Monolith[/jumpto]

Intro

Hello everyone!

I'm Klehitt (also known as Cletah or Camel), Guild Master of Don't Worry Bout It. This will be the future home for the progression board for the new Expansion. Until then, this will be a continuation of Kenji's board.

Previous Thread Caretakers

[Pre-2.0] Unknown Dates - Zinaire aka "Kridara"

[2.1] 10.02.2012 - SojournerNC aka "Arashi"

[2.2] 06.26.2013 - Tmanarl aka "Maris"

[2.3] 09.09.2013 - Underground_Man aka "Z"

[2.4] 10.05.2013 - LaniAkavir aka "Kenji"

[2.10] 10.09.2014 - Camelpockets aka "Camel"

Special Thanks to Jedi_Magnius aka "Magnius" who backed up the records when the progression threads were deleted.

Progression Rules

(Last Revised Jun. 14th, 2013)

Story Mode Operations

Upon completion of a new kill or full clear in a story mode operation, please post your guild name, raid size, and a screenshot (or video) of the last boss that was cleared.

Hard/Nightmare Mode Operations

Upon completion of a new kill or full clear in a hard/nightmare mode operation, please post your guild name, raid size, difficulty, and a screenshot (or video) of each successive clear.

Guild Progression

Each boss must be cleared in the order they are encountered in the operation. Boss skipping is not progression and will not count towards a guild's progression. In order to count a boss clear towards a guild's progression, there must be more than 75% of the operation size consisting of guild members. This means there must be 6+ out of 8 or 12+ out of 16 members having the same guild tag depending on operation size. If the minimum requirement isn't met, it can only be counted towards an operation group (see below).

Operation Groups

Every time an operation group progresses, the progression clear must consist of 50% of the original members from the previous clear. This means the operation groups are allowed to substitute 4 out of 8 members or 8 out of 16 members depending on the operation size each time an operation boss is cleared. The naming of the Operation Groups cannot be the exact same as another guild regardless of faction.

Acceptable Screenshots

Required:

Screenshot of the kill is taken inside the instance.

Each ops member's name is visible in some form.

Size/Difficulty Indicators: (As long as one of these requirements are met)

[Example] Ops Leader's frame showing operation size and difficulty inside the instance.

[Example] "Achievement Unlocked" which details operation size and difficulty of boss kill.

[Example] Screenshot of the corresponding boss loot.

Server Ranked (Only available for Hard/Nightmare Mode)

Progression rankings will be based on Achievement time for each individual boss and title run, which is the most accurate basis we have for the time being.

Screenshots (Or videos) will be required to show one of the following while still abiding the Required rules from above:

[Example] Clear time on the achievements (Server Time, which is PST/PDT)

[Example] UTC time of the clear

I will be personally inspecting the achievements themselves for validity should the need arises or two guilds have relatively close clear time, unless the achievements are known as bugged.

Last but not least, if a guild happens to have an earlier clear time than the current rankings, simply post the screenshots and achievement times. The server ranked will be adjusted accordingly.

Key & Format

Guild Progression

[boss]: Incomplete | [boss]: Completed | [boss]: Completed (Unconfirmed) | [boss]: Server 3rd | [boss]: Server 2nd | [boss]: Server 1st | [Title] (if applicable)

Server Progression

[boss]: Story Mode Completion | [boss]: Hard Mode Completion | [boss]: Nightmare Mode Completion

* = Raid team, not an actual guild

Progression placement order will be as follows:

1. Nightmare Title

2. Furthest Clear

3. Server Ranked

4. Submission Post Order

For Me

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora]

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan]

-------------------------------------

[aname=RA]The Ravagers[/aname]

-------------------------------------

Server Progression

[16 player] | [8 player]

[Cora] [Droids] [Torque] [bolu] [sparky] | [sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora]

Hard Mode (8 Player)

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Don't Worry Bout It

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Hash Slinging Slashers*

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Dark Hunters

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Organized Chaos

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Ashen Order

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Disconnected

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Maelstrom*

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Revas Colonial Alliance

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Aeternum Ascension

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Slippery When Wet

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Quorum

[jumpto=Index]Progression Index[/jumpto]

Hard Mode (16 Player)

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Dark Hunters

[sparky] [bulo] [Torque] [Droids] [Cora] Organized Chaos

----------------------------------

[aname=ToS]Temple of Sacrifice[/aname]

----------------------------------

Server Progression

[16 player] | [8 player]

[Revan] [Revanites] [Lurker] [Walkers] [Malap] | [Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan]

Hard Mode (8 Player)

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Don't Worry Bout It

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Hash-Slinging Slashers*

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Dark Hunters

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Organized Chaos

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Maelstrom*

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Slippery When Wet

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Quorum

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Aeternum Ascension

Hard Mode (16 Player)

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Dark Hunters

[Malap] [Walkers] [Lurker] [Revanites] [Revan] Organized Chaos

-----------------------------

[aname=Mono]Colossal Monolith[/aname]

-----------------------------

Hard Mode (8 Player)

Server 1st: Organized Chaos

Server 2nd: Don't Worry Bout It

Edited by Camelpockets

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told them to get pictures of the last bosses because of this

Story Mode Operations

Upon completion of a new kill or full clear in a story mode operation, please post your guild name, raid size, and a screenshot (or video) of the last boss that was cleared.

But not being the case, would it work if we posted pictures of the achievements with the timestamp on them?

Edited by SikeruT

I told them to get pictures of the last bosses because of this

But not being the case, would it work if we posted pictures of the achievements with the timestamp on them?

The timestamps would grant you some server position (right now being second), but it wouldn't actually considered a kill. I need to see the group that kills each boss, to prove that it was a guild/ops group kill.

The timestamps would grant you some server position (right now being second), but it wouldn't actually considered a kill. I need to see the group that kills each boss, to prove that it was a guild/ops group kill.

Perhaps it would be better to exclude SM as a whole from this leaderboard, as it is irrelevant. I will not be posting or updating SM kills.

In the future, please try not to change your rules.

Perhaps it would be better to exclude SM as a whole from this leaderboard, as it is irrelevant. I will not be posting or updating SM kills.

In the future, please try not to change your rules.

I only added the SM kills because you guys were posting the clears. So I assumed that you guys wanted me to do it, at least for now. I know it would be irrelevant at some point, but regardless. Why post it? :p

I only added the SM kills because you guys were posting the clears. So I assumed that you guys wanted me to do it, at least for now. I know it would be irrelevant at some point, but regardless. Why post it? :p

Oh wait. I see what's going on here. I'm being dumb. I wasn't paying attention when I read that. I think I'm too used to the HM/NiM thing.

Doing this, however, will remove all postion clears from SM's. (Not that it matters.)

Edit: Meant to edit the last post. Oh well. I apologize for any stupidity.

Edited by Camelpockets

Agreed. Dropping the SM's then.

May the race for Bolu Begin!

The point of tracking the SM progression in the past is to allow casual players who seek guilds for the story content to be able to do so without the hassle of optimizing their class plays. Seeing that the RP'ers already have their own seperate forum, I suppose tracking SM progression is naught but a redundant feature of the past.

Commence the elitismization of BC!!