Unique Cyborg Dialogue?

Mr_Maniac

I think this is the right forum. It could also go in General Discussion, but meh.

Is there any specific dialogue unique to cyborgs? Nothing major, just wondering if anyone ever goes "Hey, nice implants you have there" or "Ewww you're a cyborg" or some sort of line like "You're more machine than man now". For the most part, everyone seems to act as if I'm just a regular human. I remember a lot of people going on about "hey, alien" if you go for Tw'lek, Miraluka, Chiss or yadda yadda.

Just curious.

Edited by Mr_Maniac

I've only noticed the NPCs adapting their dialogue to:

- your gender

- your class

- whether you're in a group or alone (+companion of course)

- you're human or non human

which is already a huge number of possible dialogues for the same person giving out a mission.

They will also sometimes comment on whether you completed a bonus mission or not and the outcome.

Chiss agents get Chiss specific dialogue, rather than the generic alien.

I've seen some people say there's a quest or two in the agent story where they were recognized as cyborgs, I haven't played one to confirm whether it's really different or not though.

I mostly have Cyborg characters and I do not remember ever getting unique dialogue for being one. I think I would have remembered it since I am always looking for special dialogue depending on your character. But feel free to prove me wrong. Edited by Orlesian