BUG: Metropolitan Bench in Architect's Pack (what is it really?)

Rhesus_TOR

The Metropolitan Bench in the Architect's Pack counts as a new decoration and yet it isn't listed as a separate decoration. Additionally, it has its own unique counter apart from the old Metropolitan Bench.

What is this decoration and where on the list can I find it?

Edited by Rhesus_TOR

pretty annoying as I had a bunch of these I think 4 before todays pack and I automaticly learnt 2 of the new ones as soon as I got them now it shows I have only 2/2 metropolitan benches yet I had 4 yesterday so there is a major bug that needs to be fixed asap

I'll try to get access to it again later tonight and take a screenshot.

Definitely badly bugged right now though.

You might have to make a new character, use the item to unlock it, and then pull up the decorations pane for the first time to see it? Could just be hit or miss.

The tool tip on both bench's are identical except one says Seneschal’s Stronghold Pack, and the other says Architect’s Stronghold Pack. When you try to preview the Seneschal’s Stronghold Pack bench it shows the correct bench, however when you preview the Architect’s Stronghold Pack Bench, it only shows the Basic Metal Couch picture. Edited by Banthabreeder

I went to search the GTN for the bench and found when I place my cursor over the icon of the bench that came with the Seneschal’s Stronghold Pack it says I have 2/50. When I place my cursor over the icon of the bench that came with the Architect's Pack it says I have 4/50. However, in my decorations list, there is only one listing of Metropolitan Bench and it says I own 2/50. In the end, I should have 6/50 bench's. The bench's sold from the Architect's pack are not showing up our decorations list. Edited by Banthabreeder

By now I send 3 tickets, maybe next one of them will reply here to at least acknowledge it.

1st, missed the point entirely (only way it could have been worse if it was T0-M0, thankfully it wasn't)

2nd, reopened the same one for review, got told to send it to the other department (sadly they can't forward)

3rd, Send it to the department I usually send tickets to that seems to not help one bit and tells me to send it other places for real help.

Now waiting to see again

By now I send 3 tickets, maybe next one of them will reply here to at least acknowledge it.

1st, missed the point entirely (only way it could have been worse if it was T0-M0, thankfully it wasn't)

2nd, reopened the same one for review, got told to send it to the other department (sadly they can't forward)

3rd, Send it to the department I usually send tickets to that seems to not help one bit and tells me to send it other places for real help.

Now waiting to see again

I messaged Tait the other day and he said they were aware of this.

it's working fine, it's just that it has same name and there's issue with preview. check my screenshot, i already use it in my SH with no probs. be sure to select proper hook size so you can find it. they require diff hook size so they are never listed together.

it's working fine, it's just that it has same name and there's issue with preview. check my screenshot, i already use it in my SH with no probs. be sure to select proper hook size so you can find it. they require diff hook size so they are never listed together.

A bit confused, I see it on a medium narrow in your SS, but the blue one takes a medium narrow as well...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

A bit confused, I see it on a medium narrow in your SS, but the blue one takes a medium narrow as well...

Don't know how he gets that, but even if so, it's still bugged, the old one says to be usable on Medium & Medium Narrow, which it is, the new one doesn't show at all. If it works for him somehow it probably has to do with the fact that it's named the same. For him it's then still bugged in more than preview as the decoration isn't for Medium & Medium Narrow then.

Edited by Lyshar

Frennky,

Could you try this experiment. Go to the GTN and search for Metropolitan Bench. Now float your cursor over the icons and see if you can find any that say there from the Seneschal’s Pack. Purchase one and consume it. Now see if you can place it in your stronghold. If I'm right, you wont be able to find it. Go back to the GTN and see if you can find another one that says Seneschal’s Pack and it will probably say, you have 1/50 but if you float your cursor over the ones that say there from the Architect pack, it will say you have 2/50 (providing you haven't purchased any more of the Architect pack ones).