I have a question about the treek contract

jamyz

[CLOSED]

Hello

I saw that the droid at the fleet, bazaar is able to sell contracts for 1mil. My question is... if I use one of those. Does it go to my unlocks? if yes. I will pay 600cc to unlock it accountwide.

What is the difference from the mercenary contract from the gtn and this fleet one? I just see that the gtn one has a cm label on it. But after that... what's the difference? because I can save a couple of millions if I buy it from the droid at the fleet.

Anyways, if the droid at the fleet is able to sell it to me for 1mil. And it goes to my collections. I will buy that one. I have the 600cc already so unlock it is not a problem. :rak_03: But if no. I would like anyone that bought it to answer to me.

I don't want to know about the legacy. I cant want to buy it from there because I need like 10 more levels to do so.

Thank you so much for your time! :rak_01:

Edited by jamyz

The Treek contract you buy from the vendor for 1,000,000 credits requires Legacy level 40. The Treek contract you buy from the CM does not require Legacy level 40. They both give the same result when used.

The Treek contract you buy from the vendor for 1,000,000 credits requires Legacy level 40. The Treek contract you buy from the CM does not require Legacy level 40. They both give the same result when used.

So both go to my collections true? I want to unlock them for 600cc after that. That was my question really because one doesn't have the cartel market label and one does.

The vendor Treek contract is there for people who want to use cash, but who also has Legacy level 40. At the time, it was a bonus for those who were playing a while. It works exactly the same way, with exactly the same results, as the CM Treek contract. The CM Treek Contract was put in the Market for those who did not have Legacy level 40, but could still get Treek if they paid cash. You will unlock one Treek, on one character, using that item. Then, you'll pay 350k credits, I think, through your Legacy tab, to unlock her for each additional character.

The vendor Treek contract is there for people who want to use cash, but who also has Legacy level 40. At the time, it was a bonus for those who were playing a while. It works exactly the same way, with exactly the same results, as the CM Treek contract. The CM Treek Contract was put in the Market for those who did not have Legacy level 40, but could still get Treek if they paid cash. You will unlock one Treek, on one character, using that item. Then, you'll pay 350k credits, I think, through your Legacy tab, to unlock her for each additional character.

Hmm I think this is the difference. The cartel market one has the ability to unlock it from the collections for 600cc. With this unlocked, you just need to redeem a contract on every character [account-wide] not legacy-wide and use it at lvl10. I believe the fleet one is just for the character and unlocks treek for the legacy. Which is what I don't want.

The Treek Contract you get at fleet unlocks via collections as well. I know this because it's the one I have and have unlocked it in collections for around 720 CC or so. The Treek unlock for collections is somewhere near the top, under special I believe, just in case you did not know where to unlock her at.

The Treek Contract you get at fleet unlocks via collections as well. I know this because it's the one I have and have unlocked it in collections for around 720 CC or so. The Treek unlock for collections is somewhere near the top, under special I believe, just in case you did not know where to unlock her at.

THIS WAS THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!... I asked to about 10 people in-game and they every-time got confused with what I was asking. Like the person before. They thought I was asking about legacy prices. :rak_04:

I thank you to everyone who replied me with my question. Every piece of information was interesting. I learned a lot. :rak_01:

[CLOSED]

I got the answer I was looking for. I will not reply to further comments. If you want to use this post for your own benefits. You are free too use it. Thank you.