Patch notes are up.

HelinCarnate

Not sure, but I assume this means the recent spate of WZ bugs is cleared up?

Also, glad it reminded me we now have mood emotes - I'd quite forgotten, given that they must be the least used feature ever put into an MMO.

So they claim anyway. Time will tell if it is actually true.

PvP

Warzones

•The Warzone matchmaking system no longer occasionally places players into empty matches.

•Players no longer occasionally enter a state that prevents them from joining new groups after participating in a Warzone.

Huttball

•An issue that could cause team scoreboards to be unintentionally switched has been corrected.

An issue that could cause players to fail to receive daily rewards has been corrected. Previously, players were not considered queued random when the group's leader had active lockouts, even if the group was queued for random content.

So maybe I won't need to make so many tickets this month about not getting the random Operation commendation box. Thats a plus

A potential method for Imperial players to reach Anchorhead on Tatooine has been corrected.

-----------------

Wait this was still possible? I thought they patched this in like March. Well good for you Bioware. Now in a later patch make a legitimate way for players to get to opposite faction bases and make it require a raid group of 50s so we can have some real world pvp.

Edited by Xenirath

A potential method for Imperial players to reach Anchorhead on Tatooine has been corrected.

So funny, all the players on pvp servers want those patetic ezhaust zones gone,but they are doing

everything they can to hand held and keep us on rails/boxed in, way to go ;)

Other then that good to see fix for wz issues, just hope theyy fix the damd engine so we dont crash all the time

and stutter and grafics going all crasy. Never hadd this issues until the last mayor patch.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

"Some instances where mood emotes caused facial overlapping (or overlapping with some head slot items) when used with action emotes have been corrected."

That sounds like the kind of thing to haunt your nightmares.

On a side note, it's nice to see patch notes before the servers come back up. I can't say I've been terribly good at keeping up to date with when they release them, though. Is this a new thing or have they been doing this for a while?

"Some instances where mood emotes caused facial overlapping (or overlapping with some head slot items) when used with action emotes have been corrected."

That sounds like the kind of thing to haunt your nightmares.

On a side note, it's nice to see patch notes before the servers come back up. I can't say I've been terribly good at keeping up to date with when they release them, though. Is this a new thing or have they been doing this for a while?

It has been like this since launch,you can usually start downloading the patch and read the patch note after 3-4 hours of down time. Only with major patches like 1.3 ,1.4,they usually release the patch note after the server comes up.

It has been like this since launch,you can usually start downloading the patch and read the patch note after 3-4 hours of down time. Only with major patches like 1.3 ,1.4,they usually release the patch note after the server comes up.

That must be part of the reason I missed it then, the forums used to be down and I got sort of... used to not having patch notes around. Thanks :)

[WEEKLY] Galactic Operations now rewards 15 Black Hole Commendations (up from 8).

[WEEKLY] Galactic Crisis Points now rewards 20 Black Hole Commendations (up from 8).

[WEEKLY] Deadly Operations now rewards 10 Black Hole Commendations.

Very nice to see..........

So funny, all the players on pvp servers want those patetic ezhaust zones gone,but they are doing

everything they can to hand held and keep us on rails/boxed in, way to go ;)

Other then that good to see fix for wz issues, just hope theyy fix the damd engine so we dont crash all the time

and stutter and grafics going all crasy. Never hadd this issues until the last mayor patch.

I think its more of an issue that every outpost has gaurds to protect from ganking. (Not that they work if you have a level 50 tank to tank them) Where anchorhead doesn't unless you count the 3 near the speeder pad, the rest of the city would be free reign.

An issue that could cause players to fail to receive daily rewards has been corrected. Previously, players were not considered queued random when the group's leader had active lockouts, even if the group was queued for random content.

So maybe I won't need to make so many tickets this month about not getting the random Operation commendation box. Thats a plus

-----------------

Wait this was still possible? I thought they patched this in like March. Well good for you Bioware. Now in a later patch make a legitimate way for players to get to opposite faction bases and make it require a raid group of 50s so we can have some real world pvp.

it wasn't 'still possible'

it was possible again. some bugs simple reappear. is this your first MMO?

(same goes for the huttball scoreboard bug btw, or randomly not being able to use the ops chat. they are fixed - and a few weeks later it happens again)

I think its more of an issue that every outpost has gaurds to protect from ganking. (Not that they work if you have a level 50 tank to tank them) Where anchorhead doesn't unless you count the 3 near the speeder pad, the rest of the city would be free reign.

if you ever for whatever reason make it into mos ila you won't find turrets and guards all over the place, either ;)

[WEEKLY] Galactic Operations now rewards 15 Black Hole Commendations (up from 8).

[WEEKLY] Galactic Crisis Points now rewards 20 Black Hole Commendations (up from 8).

[WEEKLY] Deadly Operations now rewards 10 Black Hole Commendations.

Very nice to see..........

Perhaps someone actually had a look at what you could buy with dailies... 1.4 rewards were stupid, in particular the Deadly Operations one.

Overall, the fact they removed BH comms from EC/TfB story mode still is an issue, these ops taking much, much more time than a random flashpoint.

What I don't understand, though, is why the increased the number of loots in story mode EC/TfB and not HM, since it's in HM we simply don't want to wipe again and again just to have the opportunity to roll for one loot if it ever shows in the 10 total - potential - loots. (Yes, I know there are some folks out there doing pretty well with an optimized raid, but that's an entirely different issue as they'll clear it, stuff their toons and... leave until their infamous "new content" is here. New content is not the accumulation of RNG and brutality on top of multiple strategy thingies on top of each other, and as much as I like TfB encounters, in HM the error margin is way too thin, especially for the healers.)

For anyone who is complaining about the new technical changes or the fact that they haven't fixed a bug yet:

http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent-they-fixed-this-bug/

Yes, this is preemptive because we will definitely get those people in here.

And to those that are complaining about the complaints:

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/whine

Yes, this is preemptive because we will definitely get those people in here.

if you ever for whatever reason make it into mos ila you won't find turrets and guards all over the place, either ;)

Thats my point, you can't make it to Mos Ila. Have you see the path that speeder takes? It goes over a mountain, into a valley, across a sand dune and then it might as well do a loop-D-loop through a ring of fire! :D

it wasn't 'still possible'

it was possible again. some bugs simple reappear. is this your first MMO?

(same goes for the huttball scoreboard bug btw, or randomly not being able to use the ops chat. they are fixed - and a few weeks later it happens again)

No I just didn't relise It was back. :p

I had a lot of fun with it back when I level my scoundrel. I grabbed my Holocamera, donned my social armor ran outside and took pictures all while staying out of flagged mode. Since Anchor head isn't considered pvp flagged even on pvp servers, though for some reason players hangars are. Go figure.

Thats my point, you can't make it to Mos Ila. Have you see the path that speeder takes? It goes over a mountain, into a valley, across a sand dune and then it might as well do a loop-D-loop through a ring of fire! :D

I know that; it was in regards to that comment indicating the problem with anchorhead is the guards. it obviously isn't. (I am just assuming not everyone knows how to get into anchorhead but I didn't want to give it away, either)

Good to see (hah!) no indication of any attempted fix to font rendering on crossfire that's been broken since 1.4, So I assume the game is still hitching severely any time text gets (re)rendered with crossfire turned on.