thoughts on star wars battlefront 3

LIEUTDARMAN

Official it has been "Shelved" not Cancelled

Expect it to come out whenever people run out of Star Wars ideas.

No, cancelled.

No may never flat out say it, but I assure you LA is Against BF3.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/723496/free-radical-head-battlefront-3-canceled-due-to-psychopaths-at-lucasarts/

"In many ways it was a depressing farce talking to them," Doak said. "They had an agenda motivated by purely financial considerations. Their goal was to stop doing it. And it didn't matter that we had a contract that protected us. If we wanted to fight about it they were quite happy to fight about it, but it would be on their terms, on their turf, and we would lose not because we were wrong, but because... well, we wouldn't be able to ante up."

"My role at Free Radical meant that I was simultaneously involved in these unpleasant 'high level' discussions with psychopaths who wanted to destroy us, and then the next day sitting with our dev staff at their desks trying to boost people's morale. Helping them to pass milestones that I knew would subsequently be manipulated to cause them to fail. It was the most depressing and pointless thing that I have ever been involved in. The dream job which I once loved had become a nightmarish torture."

If that doesn't say Cancelled. I dont know what does.