SWOTR/LoL LGBT Streamer

KittenJutsu

Hey gurl hey,

Name is kevilicious and best not forget it.... ya so anyway a quick backstory on me. I am a 26 year old gamer who enjoys a variety of games from MMORPGS, RPGS, and MOBAS. I tend to switch between games often but stick to one or two regularly. Currently my biggest focus are in SWTOR and League of Legends. If you like to hang out, and not mind LGBT fabulousness, please join in my gaming adventures over on twitch! I would love to chat with ya while I'm questing through Pub areas or you can join me in my epic fail adventures in SWTOR PvP/LoL.

Please check in and say hi! Love to hear from ya. :D

Streaming @ twitch.tv/kevilicious1

Edited by KittenJutsu
Posting link to my streamer page

How is your sexual preference and/or gender identity relevant? I mean no offense, but isn't the beauty of gaming that we are all pixels and aforementioned things shouldn't matter?

Hey Eksenia! Thank you for asking.

I simply state the LGBT because some people may be attracted to it, since they may be LGBT as well or it will filter out people who may flame me for being LGBT by simply stating that I am LGBT.

I am only advertising myself and I think promoting how I am LGBT should be encouraged, not discouraged.

Hope I answered your question! I don't mean to offend anyone by stating my LGBT status.

Edited by KittenJutsu

Hey Eksenia! Thank you for asking.

I simply state the LGBT because some people may be attracted to it, since they may be LGBT as well or it will filter out people who may flame me for being LGBT by simply stating that I am LGBT.

I am only advertising myself and I think promoting how I am LGBT should be encouraged, not discouraged.

Hope I answered your question! I don't mean to offend anyone by stating my LGBT status.

I don't think you need to be afraid of offending somebody: Being offended by another man's very being is wrong (as it is actions, not the dasein, or the being, in itself that may be for good or bad; being is inherently neutral).

Perhaps it is something american or incessantly post-modern about self-promotion based on subcontextual identity that I don't quite understand, but I just don't fathom why a part of one's being would make something unrelated to said thing more interesting, for the lack of a better word. Personally I would watch a stream, listen to a podcast or similar because its content is interesting, not because of the producer's characteristics or traits (an interesting stream isn't made better or worse because of the person's color, gender, sexual orientation, income level or level of education (or insert whatever arbitrary defining characteristic)).

Even positive judgement over somebody's being is still not judging a man by his actions; which I hold as one of the founding principles of the european civilization.

But I suppose we come from two very different cultures on this topic at hand. Interesting discussion nevertheless.

Personally I would watch a stream, listen to a podcast or similar because its content is interesting, not because of the producer's characteristics or traits (an interesting stream isn't made better or worse because of the person's color, gender, sexual orientation, income level or level of education (or insert whatever arbitrary defining characteristic)).

While I do agree with this statement in general, for minority players such as myself, it can be helpful to know there is fan content being created with perspectives that might more closely match our own. I think advertising this perspective is just an attempt to connect with a specific audience.

Edited by wangxiuming

While I do agree with this statement in general, for minority players such as myself, it can be helpful to know there is fan content being created with perspectives that might more closely match our own. I think advertising this perspective is just an attempt to connect with a specific audience.

This is pretty much why I like to post about my LGBT status simply because it may interest people more.

Sadly there are people who do still judge/bash people for their sexual orientation. It's also rampant in the video game community to be very derogatory towards gays through negative use of the word gay or using offensive language. I want people to know before hand that I am gay so it should be pre-assumed I'm not going to like any negative use of gay phrases. :cool:

Regardless of how I advertise myself, I do hope you stop by and chat with me sometime! Love to talk about random stuff and be silly during my gaming adventures.

Edited by KittenJutsu

• 1 year later...
Hello if you're looking for a Gay / LGBTQ+ guild Join our shadowlands LGBTQ+ Discord

Rainbow Empire is recuriting all members

https://discord.gg/M2TuPjn message anyone in here to get an invite.

or find me the guild master in game as Swan or Gaytwink

There's a queer guild on Shadowlands? i thought the only queer guilds were on Harbringer and Ebon Hawk. And like many guilds, both are pretty much dead.

How is Shadowlands, as a server? Might be time to transfer my Sith Warrior.

Edited by cagthehack