DreamScenes from SWTOR's best locations! (Moving Wallpapers)

HirenShei

Hi I am Hiren and reasonably new to SWTOR and this is my first forum post, on this forum, on any forum, in a few years, probably.. (If I get stuff wrong I am sorry!)

I make Dream Scenes!

Dream Scenes are moving backgrounds, basically they are .wmv files you can set as background. You need to unlock the feature in windows however, just google "dream scene unlock".

Here are some of my best ones! The download button is in the comment below the preview!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nar Shaddaa Skyline

Nar Shaddaa Inner City

Nar Shaddaa Highrises

Dromund Kaas City Scape

X70-Phantom Bridge

D5-Mantis

More Dream Scenes are in my gallery as well! So have a look.

Feel free to leave comments with suggestions or ask requests, if I can manage I am happy to oblige where I can.

May the force be with you all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been a fan of dream scenes for a while, but only very recently started making them myself. I still got a lot to learn.

I hope you will enjoy them, SWTOR is a beautiful game, all I did is record it. Praise be to all the hardworking artists on these forums!

Nicely done.

Maybe Ord Mantell soon? :)

Hopefully! When I get to the planet there will definately be recording! Currently I am doing the bounty-hunter quests, im planning on getting all classes. I'm really glad you like them! Thanks for the kind words!

Ord Mantell Update!

Ord Mantell 1

Ord Mantell 2

Ord Mantell 3

Edited by HirenShei

• 2 weeks later...

Update

I'm working on recording more dreamscenes all the time, and will post here in bunk when I recorded a few!

Here is what I got for you all!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ord Mantell:

Link

Link

Link

Alderaan:

Link

Link

Link

Quesh

Link

Hoth

Link

And more!

Republic Base

Belsavis

Dromund Kaas's Gloomy/Peacefull Rain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got any suggestions or requests for locations, people, or got other amazing ideas? Drop a message and we'll see what I can do! I am always updating my DA Profile with new dream scenes when I shoot them!

As for information on how to use them, google 'Dream Scene unlock'!

Enjoy!

Edited by HirenShei