Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there im back on the forum after some bug and help from support. Hows evryone?

Yay! Welcome back! Doing good this way. It's getting cold here. Think I've had my heat on a good solid week now.

Not playing my sage much right now. There is nothing to do on her since I don't PvE on her. PvP wise she's geared completely. So I've been messing around on lowbie alts on the imp side. I should play my assassin and gear her for PvP but oh well LOL.

I found my sage much better at pvp than my bounty hunter. I never remember the new server names, but i have an assasin on american pvp server and sage on amercian pve.

Anyways, its good to be back in the game, and I cant wait to see the rest of the storys.

Cheers and happy weekend to evryone

I'm actually leveling a Lightning Sorc right now with a friend. It makes leveling less painful. LOL I have tons of alts but non over 30. The leveling grind is just ugh. It's made it fun again.

I had a blast on my Bounty Hunter in PvP. I still do. She's only 30 right now. Although I'm finding this Lightning spec Sorc is SO much freaking fun. She get's sat on almost as much as my Warhero healing Sage. LOL So I'm still running around like crazy but it's fun.

My buddy is leveling a Jugg. I've been watching his story line. Makes me want to level one. Their story line is pretty whicked imo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...