Commando - Okiko

Ohter trooper class - okiko

gunslinger - Okiko

Scounderal - Okiko

truth

all bow before the mighty okiko

• 2 weeks later...

*ahem*

Merry Christmas, my dear Troll aspirants, I know this seasonal greeting is 2 days late but what's 48 hours to us gamers anyway?

Best..In pvp? this is obviously a Seasons Joke among us all. This isin't a fair analysis among the wonderful and "small" community of PVPers on Begeren Colony; its an E-PEEN show for the egotistically inclined.

lets go in Order.

Aroka Sixx: any Marauder that doesent Spam Massacre pre 3.0 is obviously elite. go Defiance after Ceresin nerfed him.

Urdnought Shepard: lol, I remember the days when the little **** came to an enemy controlled node to say hi to me and that he loved me. he's great now..no doubt, nice vanguard buddy :D

Guardian/Juggernaut: this is about as respectful as I get and its reserved for Foxxy. great attitude, even better play. wish your guild didn't take a bunch of bullies and *******s though

Scoundrel/ Operative: are there any left other than roleplaying bads?

Commando/ Merc: im more leaning to Providence atm. I don't like him though so this is more grudging.

Sniper/ Gunslinger: thanks for forgetting them. you know i'd say Mev, but he's too young to be considered and plus, everywhere I go, I hear what a little **** you are. obviously Livia.

Assassin/ Shadow: Zuhara? LOL! after that horrid display of keybinding I saw? lol, after I saw your 500k parse on TORparse, I gave up on you. Nullus: hands down. you want to know why? because he whipped your *** and got himself on a legendary status because of it for the longest time. I told you before, little guy, its not who is socially revered that's skilled, its who lurks behind the scenes.

Sorc/Sage. now that's cute. Lolermelon. sorry I beat him. Tegus, sorry I buried him. Sagote? sorry I outstripped him. Shink? sorry, I out-performed him time and time again.

The best Sorcerer, now, then, and forever was obviously me. Night.

troll that, twist this, throw it in my face. hell you can ignore it.

but count on it. because I hope you don't.

i'll be seeing you soon Begeren Colony. and you too Zuhara :)

*ahem*

Merry Christmas, my dear Troll aspirants, I know this seasonal greeting is 2 days late but what's 48 hours to us gamers anyway?

Best..In pvp? this is obviously a Seasons Joke among us all. This isin't a fair analysis among the wonderful and "small" community of PVPers on Begeren Colony; its an E-PEEN show for the egotistically inclined.

lets go in Order.

Aroka Sixx: any Marauder that doesent Spam Massacre pre 3.0 is obviously elite. go Defiance after Ceresin nerfed him.

Urdnought Shepard: lol, I remember the days when the little **** came to an enemy controlled node to say hi to me and that he loved me. he's great now..no doubt, nice vanguard buddy :D

Guardian/Juggernaut: this is about as respectful as I get and its reserved for Foxxy. great attitude, even better play. wish your guild didn't take a bunch of bullies and *******s though

Commando/ Merc: im more leaning to Providence atm. I don't like him though so this is more grudging.

Sniper/ Gunslinger: thanks for forgetting them. you know i'd say Mev, but he's too young to be considered and plus, everywhere I go, I hear what a little **** you are. obviously Livia.

Assassin/ Shadow: Zuhara? LOL! after that horrid display of keybinding I saw? lol, after I saw your 500k parse on TORparse, I gave up on you. Nullus: hands down. you want to know why? because he whipped your *** and got himself on a legendary status because of it for the longest time. I told you before, little guy, its not who is socially revered that's skilled, its who lurks behind the scenes.

Sorc/Sage. now that's cute. Lolermelon. sorry I beat him. Tegus, sorry I buried him. Sagote? sorry I outstripped him. Shink? sorry, I out-performed him time and time again.

I was sufficiently entertained by this post. Ever since Zu was banned from the forums, there hasn't been nearly enough forum drama. I hope that this post causes some drama because these forums are in desperate need of some to stay alive ffs.

Sidenote: Do you even play on BC anymore...

Edited by Mevarek

Wait. Night? The same Night that number pads in Brontes and let's the raid die? Doesn't this whole post go against the whole "S****we who cried eliteist" mentality you have? If this is that Night, you're an idiot cuz you've never topped Sagote and never would. :D

Ahh yes, I remember shades 16 man like it was yesterday. Who could forget such classic tales as xenoph and mev two DPSing the final half of corrupter zero and carrying everyone else in the other fights? Those were the days.

*ahem*

lets go in Order.

the only people who remember you are the ones who think you're bad. i remember one time that guy mentioned your name! went something like "lmfao that tard ran away from the node!" but you're post was cute i give it a 7.5/8

Lemme stop you here. Mev is the perfect gentleman. Nuff said.

Edited by Pinnaples

the only people who remember you are the ones who think you're bad. i remember one time that guy mentioned your name! went something like "lmfao that tard ran away from the node!" but you're post was cute i give it a 7.5/8

My bae put it in the proper wording :). Goodjob!

Evo gets a 100/10!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...