Issues I see in the game thus far.

amrothe

Firstly let me be upfront and say that I am playing a jedi Guardian who went artifice and changed to biochem for raiding. This post is not mainly about that.

I think some of the main things that bother me about the game are actually UI issues. I can't see target of target which as a tank is very useful. I lose my focus target if it dies (annoying in pvp)

The ability delay which has been brought up in many threads really annoys me as does the aftercast animations. Specifically having to spam my interupt and riposte buttons and they being non responsive.

In the space mini game i can't click 1-4 to get abilities until I die once and retry, after that 1-4 works fine and since mouseclicking is fatal in space mini game I just never do it anymore.

Bots already on my server we have level 14 bots going around ilum looting chests and taking mats my guild has reported them constantly and they are still not banned.

Even more disturbing a few of them have figured out pvp bots and are now leeching and making us lose matches with a script that moves them just enough not to get deserter. The turn around on the bans needs to be a lot faster.

The hard mode dungeons are great and I really enjoy most of them. They are too hard for some people but I wish they would at least drop 1 columi badge. Also tionese crystals are useless right now please give us a use for them. Maybe trade up to badges?

Firstly I dont have an issue successfully tanking all the heroics but as a jedi guardian it is a lot of work. The mobs are generally too spread out for cyclonic strikes and it takes a series of taunting and jumping around to keep things under control. Other tanks seem to just be able to hold threat on everything with their AoE abilities.

My recommendation would be an AE forcepull or a multi saber throw allowing it to hit up to 3-5 targets. A second reliable 360 ae ability would be invaluable as a quality of life issue and the damage would not have to be high just the threat so it wouldn't unbalance pvp.

As A JK tank on ev8 hard mode towers are just a mess half the time we cannot leap up to them to deal damage and the ranged dps dies. Admittedly we probably have it better then shadows but vanguards own us hard on that fight. Even a little fix allowing us 100% chance to jump up and not be out of los of the healers would be a major improvement.

I would say JK tanks need about 8500-9000 armor at high end to be able to be on par with the other tank classes. A tanking tree change needs to take place but the armor boost would be a welcome band aid.

Regarding biochem I think the easiest solution would be to allow everyone to have the reusable rakata items just make them BOE and not require biochem then everyone has them and no one complains.

Alternatively make rakata slightly and I mean like 5-10% better then blue items and provide similar level perks for the other crafters.

A constructive idea is as follows.

synthweaving/armorsmith 2 extra augment slots in gear from crafted upgrades

Slicing rare BOP augments that are 5-10% better then top

Cybertech 1-2 extra slot for earings lower cooldown on grenades

Biochem (fine or 1-2 extra augment slot for implants)

Artifice/weaponsmith (2 extra augment slots for a weapon)

I know its tempting to go down the nerf road rather then add in new content but it is a downward spiral that will continual upset your customer base. I hope that you will consider going the harder buffing other things route it would be quite a refreshing change of pace from the sillyness of other games.

Edited by amrothe