Depths of Manaan Solo Mode for Dark Vs. Light

I just finished Depths of Manaan on Solo Mode for the Dark Vs. Light (Champion level) twice now and it still hasn't registered underneath the champion level. I've sent in a ticket to report this... bug. :mad: Has anyone experienced any bugs when doing this mission on their dark vs. light character???

I noticed this bug as well, repeatedly completing Depths of Manaan, both in group finder and in solo mode through the Shadow of Revan prelude storyline. No Light vs Dark credit.

But all of my attempts were Imperial. When I rolled a Republic toon and did the flashpoint on that faction, I received credit for the event. So that might be a workaround until they patch it.

Edited by Laiov

I noticed this bug as well, repeatedly completing Depths of Manaan, both in group finder and in solo mode through the Shadow of Revan prelude storyline. No Light vs Dark credit.

But all of my attempts were Imperial. When I rolled a Republic toon and did the flashpoint on that faction, I received credit for the event. So that might be a workaround until they patch it.

Ah, that would explain a lot. Since I'm an Imp too. Oh well. Have to make a pub toon anyway.

There was another thread about this - i'm too lazy to search for it but the general consensus there was that the achievements doesn't unlock if the 3rd boss dies in the fire. Someone tried to do it by moving him out of the fire and killing him himself and reported that the achievement got marked as finished. Hope that helps.

There was another thread about this - i'm too lazy to search for it but the general consensus there was that the achievements doesn't unlock if the 3rd boss dies in the fire. Someone tried to do it by moving him out of the fire and killing him himself and reported that the achievement got marked as finished. Hope that helps.

FWIW, I did not know about this when I ran it, but I did indeed kill him outside of the fire and got the achievement the first time.

Edited by aerockyul

I too had the same problem. Last FP on my story-mode list. Did not get credit. Did it 3 times. I'll try to do it the way you guys have suggested.

Funny enough, I'm a sub and I tried to submit a ticket 3 times in the game, only to find I was not able. :mad:

I don't think that is the case - i'm playing repside, and i had to do it twice to register, and one of my friends got it the first time on imp side. Looks like the bug is random, not faction-dependent.

Some people in another thread suggest that it registers only if the final hit is delivered by player, not fire AOE. Not sure if that really works.

Yeah, probably my thread in the Bugs forum, along with a few other people who were having the same issue.

It's hard to pick out what may be the underlying issue, if there's one issue.

I'd tried it solo, tactical, Imperial, Republic, clean run, a few wipes. And it did not award the achievement.

Tried it solo an my Imperial Sniper keeping the last boss out of AoE fire for the last 10% (and GSI droid unsummoned just to be on safe side) and the achievement was awarded.

Unfortunately as I now have the achievement I'm unable to test against any of the other factors ;)

I can confirm that if you kill the third boss out of the fire, it will register.

First few times I didn't and didn't get credit for it. Then I read this thread and tried it again and got credit the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the same issue.

After reading this thead I tried finishing the last boss out of the fire and without the support droid but it didn't work.

I did the flashpoint a fifth time and while I was finishing the boss outside the fire, he punched me accross the room into the fire, leaped to me and died. Talking about bad luck... but that time it actually counted for the event.

I suspect it has something to do with whatever triggers the end of the FP. The only thing I did different that time was accepting the FP's prize BEFORE i gathered the loot from the boss.

I did this in solo mode with the combat support droid and my companion. Got him down to 5% removed the combat droid and put companion on passive, killed him outside of the fire, did not recieve achievement.

• 1 month later...

Killed the final boss outside of the fire on HM and did not get credit. Looks like this is just broken now ...

Edit: My ticket was answered with the standard "appears to be a bug" response. Guess we wait for a future patch.

Edited by FiatJustitia