SWTOR change Aric Jorgan appearance, What did you DOOO!

Nosskire

I Love Aric Jorgan and hes manly ups and downs in personality, they say love is blind and appearance it doesn't mater.

But *** why!? did you have to change hes beautiful standard appearance!? HE WAS BEAUTIFUL! and u made him look like a zombie from Josef Fritzl basement!?

What ever other appearance customization there is he still looks F**ked up in the new skin colour that seems to be fading trough what ever i possibly do!

Change back plzz... or at least make it possible to have a appearance customization that makes him look like b4.

I Love Aric Jorgan and hes manly ups and downs in personality, they say love is blind and appearance it doesn't mater.

But *** why!? did you have to change hes beautiful standard appearance!? HE WAS BEAUTIFUL! and u made him look like a zombie from Josef Fritzl basement!?

What ever other appearance customization there is he still looks F**ked up in the new skin colour that seems to be fading trough what ever i possibly do!

Change back plzz... or at least make it possible to have a appearance customization that makes him look like b4.

I agree. I'm hoping it's a bug that'll be fixed ASAP.